- Construction: Laser cut balsa and light plywood
- Wings: One-piece upper, two-piece lower, stabilized with aluminum wing struts
- Aileron Control: Dual servo
- Cowl: Painted fiberglass
- Radio Compartment: Plywood reinforced
- Landing Gear: Scale main gear, spring wire for tail gear
- Wheels: Foam, main, three 3" (76mm), tailwheel 1" (25.4mm)
- Fuel Tank w/pre-assembled stopper, approximately 12oz (360cc)
- Engine Mount: Two-piece composite plastic
- Motor Mount: Plywood with aluminum standoffs
- Spinner: Plastic red in color 2.7" (70mm) diameter
- Warranty Period: 90 day limited warranty
In The Box
- ARF Phoenix Model Waco F5C with Landing Gear
- Fuel Tank
- Instrument Panel
- Product manual
Needed to Complete
- For Glow Operation; Engine: .91 2/stroke
- For Gasoline Operation; Engine: 15cc with front carburetor
- For Electric Operation; Brushless Motor: Rimfire 80 ESC: 60-100A LiPo Battery: 6S up to 4000 - 5500mAh
- Radio: 4-channel minimum
- Servos: Five high-torque (2-aileron; 2-elevator; 1-rudder), 1-throttle if using gasoline or glow engine
- Servo Extension: Two 12" (305mm) for aileron servos
- Y-Harness: One for aileron servos
- Receiver Battery: 4.8-6V 800-1200mAh NiMH
- Misc. Items: 1/4" foam rubber padding, medium fuel tubing, propeller, building and field equipment.
Three power options — one incredible plane!
Spanning 63", the Waco F5C ARF is compatible with glow, gasoline or electric power – and it delivers impressive performance with all three! Features top-quality balsa/ply construction, high-quality film covering, a detailed instrument panel, two pilot figures, a removable hatch and a complete hardware package.
- Superb flight characteristics, plus an accurate scale outline!
- Compatible with glow, gasoline or electric power.
- Top-quality balsa/plywood construction.
- Factory-covered in high-quality film.
- Removable radio hatch.
- Detailed instrument panel.
- Two painted pilot figures.
- Complete hardware package.
Drop in a brushless motor, or install your favorite glow or gasoline engine!
A removable hatch allows easy access to radio gear and other equipment.
Two painted pilot figures add to the detail.
Includes everything you see here!
|CG (Center of Gravity)||4.7" (120mm) Back from the wing's leading edge measured at the fuselage|
|Completion Level||Almost Ready-To-Fly|
|Engine Size||For Glow Operation; Engine: .91 2/stroke For Gasoline Operation; Engine: 15cc with front carburetor|
|Minimum Required Radio||4-Channel|
|Product Length||49.2" (1250 mm)|
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|
|Spinner Size||2.7" (69 mm)|
|Trim Scheme Colors||White, True Red, Black|
|Wingspan||63" (1600 mm)|