Build the wooden model of the HMS Bounty ship. The 1:48 scale model designed for this naval modeling kit includes all the necessary parts to complete this wonderful artwork: high quality woods and metals, cotton threads, handsewn sails ready to be placed, step-by-step detailed instructions... Enjoy this essential ship of the XVIII Century.
- Minimum age 14 years
- Recommended for experienced modelers due to its complexity and size.
- Upon completion of the model it has 38.58'' (980 mm) length, 30.03'' (763 mm) heigth and 13.97'' (355 mm) width.
- The scale of the model is 1:48 .
- Know one of the most epic and legendary episodes of naval history.
In The Box
- Laser cut board pieces, wood, brass and die-cast parts.
- Cotton sails, cut and sewn by hand.
- Detailed assembly instructions with color images.
- Complete set of drawings in real model scale.
- The model does not include the stand and the figurines shown in the pictures.
- Model designed to expose the interior and all the details of the hull from the starboard side of the ship. It includes burden inside and two additional boats.
HISTORY OF THE SHIP: HMS BOUNTY
Discover the HMS Bounty ship, the stage of one of the most famous riots in history with this fantastic wooden model. Captain William Bligh was embarked on a boat with eighteen loyal sailors and carried out a great feat by sailing more than 3,500 nautical miles for forty-seven days until arriving at port, losing only one of his men.
In December 1787, HMS Bounty departed from England for Tahiti to transport bread trees to the Caribbean, finding a great storm that forced them to change course and arrive in Tahiti several months late. This delay forced them to remain on the island several months until it was again possible to collect the shoots from the bread tree.
In this room the crew became habituated to the customs of the natives and established relations with women of Tahiti, almost forgetting their condition of English sailors. After many difficulties on the part of Bligh to reimpose the discipline undertook trip the 4 of April of 1789, producing the mutiny twenty-four days later.
CONTENTS OF THE MODELING KIT: HMS BOUNTY
Build your 1:48 scale model of the HMS Bounty ship, scene of one of the most famous riots in the history of navigation. The system of assembly of this model by means of false keel and frames approximates its design to the one of the real ship.
The modeling kit contains high-precision laser-cut board pieces, fine woods such as birch, brass, cast iron, woven, cotton yarns, hand-sewn candles ready to be placed... And the most important thing! For the assembly of the scale model you will have our complete step-by-step instructions in seven full-color languages, accompanied by the full-scale drawings of the completed boat.
This scale model of the HMS Bounty boat includes the possibility of leaving open one of the hull bands to contemplate in detail the interior of the ship.