1/10 Blackout SC Pro 4WD Short Course Truck Brushless RTR, Blue
In The Box
- (1) 1/10 Blackout SC Pro 4WD Short Course Truck Brushless RTR
- (1) 3800KV RC540 Brushless Motor
- (1) Waterproof 45A brushless ESC
- (1) Waterproof high torque steering servo
- (1) 2.4GHz radio system
- (1) 7.4v 3200mAh LiPO Battery
- (1) LiPO Charger
Needed to Complete
- AA Batteries for Transmitter
- 4WD Short Course truck, Revolutionary "bashable" chassis design with swappable interchangeable components, Ball bearings throughout.
- Tunable suspension, Adjustable ride height, Tunable shocks, Tunable gear differentials, Adjustable camber, Adjustable toe angle.
- Designed with the basher in mind; Less parts = more savings. Many of the components are interchangeable front to rear and/or side to side.
- 3800KV RC540 Brushless Motor, Waterproof 45A brushless ESC, Waterproof high torque steering servo, 2.4GHz radio system.
- Assembled & Ready to Run - Includes 7.4v 3200mAh LiPO Battery & LiPO Charger - Requires AA Batteries for Transmitter.
You flip the switch and drop the fully charged Blackout SC Pro to the ground. Clutching the pistol grip in your left hand, you squeeze the foam steering wheel with the finger tips of your right hand. Your eyes squint as you focus on the path ahead. Squeezing the trigger, you hold your breath as dirt replaces the air around you. All of life’s worries fade away as you focus on the path directly before you. Your peripheral vision blurs as the only thing that seems to matter, in that moment, is the precision of your steering and the finesse of the trigger.
You accurately steer the Blackout SC Pro 4WD short course truck exactly where you want it to go. Its excellent performance and innovative chassis design make the Blackout SC Pro a unique vehicle. Its chassis utilizes many swappable components such as; suspension arms, steering hubs, hub carriers, turn buckles, gear boxes, differentials, and body posts. Each of the four suspension arms on the Blackout SC Pro can be used at any corner of the chassis. That's right, one lower suspension arm will work on the front-left, front-right, rear-left, or rear-right of the vehicle. The same is true for the upper suspension arms and steering hubs. The hub carriers are interchangeable front to rear, as are the bumpers, diffs, gear boxes, body mounts, and turn buckles.
Equipped with a powerful 3800KV RC540 brushless electric motor, waterproof 45A brushless ESC, 7.4v 3200mAh LiPO battery pack, LiPO charger, and 2.4GHz radio system, the Blackout SC Pro is pre-assembled and ready to run. This incredible vehicle provides loads of excitement, at an affordable price, while continuing to save you time and money in spare parts.
Oil filled coil over shocks and four wheel independent suspension allow the Blackout SC Pro to keep its composure over rough terrain, as you’re blasting around the yard, vacant lot, or race track.
As the battery nears the end of its charge, you pull the Blackout SC Pro to your feet. Your finger tips slowly loosen their grip, your chest relaxes, and you hear the sound of air releasing from your lungs. It’s as if all of reality begins to surround you once more. In that moment, you know, that you have just experienced the Blackout. Get your Redcat Racing Blackout SC Pro today!
Motor and ESC
Equipped with a powerful 3800KV RC540 brushless electric motor and waterproof 45A brushless ESC.
2.4GHz Radio System
2.4GHz Radio System
LiPO Battery Pack and Charger
7.4v 3200mAh LiPO battery pack and charger included
The chassis utilizes many swappable components such as; suspension arms, steering hubs, hub carriers, turn buckles, gear boxes, differentials, and body posts.
|Wheelbase||11.4 in (290mm)|
|Approximate Assembly Time||No assembly required|
|Shock Type||Oil Filled Adjustable|
|Vehicle Type||Short Course Truck|
|Product Width||11.2 in (285mm)|
|Product Height||5.5 in (140mm) Without Body|
|Product Length||18.3 in (465mm)|
|Ground Clearance||1.2 in (30mm)|