Out of Stock
1/10 Avante Buggy 4WD Kit (2011), Black Special
Item No. TAM47390
- Chassis: 0.08" (2mm) thick carbon fiber, double deck configuration
- Drive: Four wheel shaft with pin-secured wheel axles
- Body: Polycarbonate with wing and chassis fairing, trimmed and painted with black and gray color scheme inspired by the Tamiya Avante Black Special Mini 4WD
- Motor: 25 turn brushed, 540 size
- Shocks: Oil-filled with gold colored cylinders and top caps
- Shock Stays: 0.14" (3.5mm) thick carbon fiber
- Suspension: Front and rear multi-link double wishbone, adjustable metal arms with radius arm protectors and rear anti-roll bar
- Differentials: Front and rear planetary, center ball diff
- Tires: High-grip pin spike with foam inserts
- Wheels: Front, 1" (25.4mm) wide, 2.2" (57mm) diameter Rear, 1.4" (35.5mm) wide, 2.2" (57mm) diameter fluorescent pink in color
- Caster: Adjustable caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Steering: Racing steering set with a 2mm thick carbon fiber plate and 5x8mm ball bearings
In The Box
- Tamiya Limited Edition Black Special Avante 2011 Off-Road Buggy Kit
- 25T motor
- oil-filled shocks
- 22 tooth pinion
- Spike tires with inserts
- Decal Sheet
- Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- Radio: 2-channel with steering servo
- Electronic Speed Control: Compatible with included motor
- Battery: 6-cell stick pack with standard connector
- Charger: AC/DC Timed or Peak for 6-cell battery
Limited-Edition Black Special release of the Avante 2011 edition, which was originally released to commemorate the 35th anniversary of Tamiya R/C car products. It sports a color scheme inspired by its Mini 4WD cousin the Avante Black Special. The machine features a unique shaft-driven 4WD system which was taken from Tamiya’s first 4WD R/C buggy, the Hotshot. It features a highly sophisticated design including an FRP double-deck chassis layout, longitudinal motor & battery positions, and a formula-type body with chassis fairing. It is equipped with innovative components such as a compact gearbox with 3 small planetary gears, a center diff to increase stability, a fully adjustable suspension, and cam-lock wheel caps. The modern specification of the car has a few updates, such as universal drive-shafts and machined aluminum uprights, which gives this version increased durability and performance over the original.
- 1/10 scale R/C shaft-driven 4WD buggy assembly kit. Length: 420mm, width: 240mm, height: 140mm. Wheelbase: 260mm.
- Carbon-fiber parts such as 2mm thickness upper & lower decks, plus rear damper stay offer superb strength.
- Includes Avante (2011) Racing Steering Set, with a 2mm thickness carbon fiber steering plate and 850 ball bearings giving silky smooth motion.
- Includes Avante (2011) Torque Splitter Set, with torque splitter and ball differentials for sure-footed traction.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension has metal shafts for great customizability.
- Aluminum front uprights.
- Spike tires are mounted on fluorescent pink wheels.
- Comes with a 25-Turn motor featuring a special label.
- Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, ESC (electronic speed control) 7.2volt battery pack & charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
|Body||Trimmed and painted|
|Brakes||Integral with ESC (ESC not included)|
|Differential||Three, ball type|
|Product Height||5.5" (140 mm)|
|Product Length||16.53" (420 mm)|
|Product Width||9.44" (240 mm)|
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|
|Suspension||4 wheel double wishbone|