1/10 4-Pole Sensored Brushless Motor, 1406-1900Kv: 4mm Bullet
- IMPROVED 4-POLE 12-SLOT design boasts exceptional EFFICIENCY and produces LESS HEAT.
- QUIETSENSE™ technology shields the sensors from magnetic field noise generated from the motor coils and keeps your motor and ESC in sync at all times. Use of a Flux Shield™ in conjunction with secondary Sense Magnets delivers even HIGHER PRECISION and MORE EFFICIENT startups.
- OPTIMIZED design eliminates the need for mechanical timing adjustments. Our sensor alignment method delivers uniform timing and torque in both directions, automatically.
- REBUILDABLE design allows users to replace front end bell/bearing assembly or rotor/shaft assembly.
- ROAR standard sensor port and labeled connections.
- Updated modern and sleek design; looks as cool as it performs.
For more than a decade Castle has been providing award winning brushless sensorless motors to R/C enthusiasts worldwide. In response to overwhelming requests by our customers, we have brought technological advancements together that will deliver unprecedented performance in our new SENSORED motor Line. Our latest additions are the 1406 series in a "SLATE" color, in 1900KV, 2280KV, 2850KV and 3800KV. These motors are ROCK READY and we have the startup on low RPMs under control. Castle now has you covered if you are looking for ultimate control out on the trails or on your Ultra 4 track days.
WHY SENSORED? Drivers in all applications demand clean starts when coming off the line. Crawler fans require high-precision low speed control and torque for climbing, racers need precision and predictability, and dragsters don’t have a millisecond to spare. To achieve all of these performance demands and more, we have integrated rotor position sensor technology with our improved high power and high efficiency motor design. Through the use of our sensors, the position of the rotor is always known by the ESC. This eliminates the possibility of encountering cogging or inconsistency during startup. Users will experience PRECISE throttle control and BUTTERY SMOOTH starts plus the RAW POWER and LONGER RUN TIMES that our highly efficient motors produce.
EFFICIENCY IS KEY The higher the efficiency of a motor the more power it can produce without overheating, which allows you to safely run higher gear ratios. The higher the efficiency of a motor, the less power it takes to produce the same output power, which allows you to run longer on a single charge. The higher the efficiency of the motor, the less energy it turns into heat; keeping it cool under extreme loads. Efficiency equals performance.
RELIABILITY CAN’T BE IGNORED Without a robust and reliable design, efficiency will only go so far. RC enthusiasts love pushing their equipment to the edge. The Castle engineers know this and spared no expense when developing a design that could hold up to the harsh conditions that the RC community will throw at it. Oversized NMB bearings and vibration dampening system ensure the longest bearing life possible. High-strength, high-temperature grade neodymium sintered magnets combined with a high-strength Kevlar wrap ensures the integrity of the rotor is not compromised during harsh running conditions. Our proprietary winding techniques allow us to produce a stator assembly that is the lowest possible resistance, resulting in a cooler running motor. A cooler motor has a longer lifetime. Construction of our motor required careful component selection; each verified through internal testing to ensure the highest efficiency possible. In the end, the result is a motor with unmatched quality, performance, and reliability. We wouldn’t put our name on anything less.
|Connector Type||4mm Bullet|