Traxxas® 1/16 Summit VXL TSM Brushless 4WD RTR
Equipped with Traxxas Stability Management!
Conquer every hill, every cliff and every contour! With the awesome brushless power of the Summit VXL, no peak is unattainable. The Summit packs a stunning array of high-performance parts including a brushless 4000kV motor, a Power Cell NiMH battery with iD™, TQi radio and so much more. It’s now equipped with Traxxas Stability Management (TSM), which makes it easier to control in any track condition. There’s nearly no limit to where the Summit can go—the question is, are you gutsy enough to follow it?
Specifications:Length: 14 in (356 mm) Front track: 10.4 in (265 mm) Rear track: 10.6 in (270 mm) Weight: 44 oz (1.2 kg) Wheelbase: 8.4 in (214 mm) Ground clearance: 2.8 in (70 mm) Requires: 4 “AA” batteries
- Nylon composite monocoque chassis
- Four wheel drive
- Traxxas TQi™ high output radio.
- Traxxas VXL-3m waterproof ESC with High-Current Connector, Training Mode, reverse and low-voltage detection.
- Traxxas Velineon 380 brushless, 8 turn 4000kV motor
- 45-tooth spur gear
- 16-tooth 48-pitch pinion gear
- Traxxas Power Cell NiMH battery with iD™
- 2A DC peak detecting fast charger
- Painted, trimmed and decaled body
- Composite front and rear bumpers
- Oil filled GTR shocks
- Rocker actuated Revo-spec long travel suspension
- Telescoping universal joint shafts
- Single-speed ball bearing with adjustable slipper clutch
- Sealed, silicone-filled steel bevel gear planetary diff
- Full set rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Adjustable camber
- Multi terrain tires
- 2.2” (56 mm) Geode, chrome finish wheels with beadlock rims
- Bellcrank steering with servo protection
- Experience all the speed and acceleration your Traxxas model was engineered to offer!
- Prevents fishtailing and spinouts on slippery surfaces, even with full-throttle acceleration.
- Faster cornering with more control.
- Works in the background without intruding on your control.
- Adjusts from 0% to 100% using the transmitter.
- Fully compatible with Traxxas Link.
- No complicated set-up process is required!
TSM (Traxxas Stability Management) is an electronic active handling system that uses sensors to understand the movement of the vehicle compared to the driver’s input and applies steering corrections as needed. This makes any TSM-equipped vehicle much easier to drive, requiring less skill for precise control. The benefit is most visible with difficult-to-control models such as powerful 2WD brushless models on loose dirt, water, smooth pavement – even snow and ice!