Tower Hobbies Cutback Brushless 4WD RTR
Surf the Dirt in Wave-Curling Style!
The Cutback is equipped for performance excellence to take top honors at your local track. It’s more than a sport RTR, it’s a rugged, bona-fide bruiser with a 3 mm anodized aluminum chassis, a 4-pole brushless motor and a brushless ESC that can handle 80A of current. Plus waterproof electronics, 2.4GHz radio system, threaded oil shocks and more. Much more. It’s designed to shine and built to endure.
Specifications:Length: 20.9 in Width: 11.2 in Height: 7.7 in Wheelbase: RTR Weight: 6 lb Requires: 2S, 4000mAh 25C LiPo battery and charger.
- 4-wheel shaft drive
- 3 mm anodized aluminum chassis & shock towers
- Sealed differentials – front, rear & center
- Full bearings
- Hex-head hardware
- Hardened steel drive shafts
- Printed, trimmed polycarbonate body
- Scale wheels with 12 mm hex drive
- Waterproof 80A forward/reverse ESC
- 3600kV 4-pole brushless motor
- Waterproof, high-torque digital steering servo w/metal gears