XeRun XR8 SCT Pro 140A 4S ESC, 550SD 5100Kv 4-pole Sensored Motor Combo
Item No. HWI38020418
In The Box
- (1) XR8 SCT Pro ESC Black Edition
- (1) XERUN 3652SD G2
- (1) HOBBYWING official Decal
- Next generation of Xerun SCT PRO ESC (HOBBYWING Best seller product)
- Super built-in BEC with the peak output current of up to 15A and switchable output voltage of 6V/7.2V
- Advanced electronic switch with the lifespan of over 50000 times of switching on & off
- High-efficiency heat-dissipating system
- Special dynamic timing control program is available when this ESC runs in full-sensored mode*
- Innovative coasting function (patent pending)
- ESC customization by a LCD program box (Purchase separately) or Wifi Express Module (Purchase separately)
- *The full-sensored running mode can only be realized when pairing this ESC with the 1/10 SCT / 1/8th scale new sensored brushless motor by HOBBYWING
- ROAR approved Innovative 4-pole-8-magnet "staggered pole" rotor (Hobbywing-patented) with low cogging effect and torque pulsation greatly improves control feel around corners.
- Built-in chip for making the motor be easily identified by HOBBYWING ESCs. When pairing it with an HW sensored ESC (i.e. XR8 SCT/Plus), the motor can work in the “sensored” mode at all times with great output linearity after the identification. The Turbo timing is allowed to be activated for higher output.
- Magnetic ring mounted on the rotor protects the motor from signal interference and guarantees its super stability in the “sensored” mode.
- With the mechanical timing adjustable from 20 degrees to 40 degrees, users are able to have different output power.
- Turbine design implemented by the rotor accelerates the internal air circulation and reduces heat.
- Rebuildable design (partially rebuild-able) and a screw-less motor case for easy routine maintenance effectively prolong the motor life and raise the motor efficiency.
- CNC machined aluminum housing, high purity copper windings, advanced rotor structure, high-quality alloy steel output shaft, high-precision bearings for high durability and smoothness.
- New-style “U” solder tabs at the bottom of the motor for easy soldering and wiring.
|BEC Continous Current||6A|
|BEC Maximum Burst Current||15A|
|Bushing Or Bearing||Bearing|
|Idle Current (Io)||3.7A|
|Input Voltage||2-4S LiPo, 6-12S NiMH|
|Maximum Burst Current||880A|
|Maximum Continuous Current||140A|
|Motor Type||Brushless - Sensored|
|Number of Poles||4|
|Outer Diameter||1.41" (36 mm)|
|Product Height||1.42" (36 mm)|
|Product Length||2.12" (54 mm)|
|Product Weight||10.88 oz (308.5g)|
|Product Width||1.45" (37 mm)|
|Shaft Diameter||0.196" (5 mm)|
|Shaft Length||0.67" (17 mm)|