XeRun XR10 Pro G2, V10 13.5T G3 Motor/ESC Combo
In The Box
- (1) XR10 Pro (G2)
- (1) XERUN V10 G3R Competition Brushless Motor
- Upgraded 32-bit M4 microprocessor with more powerful processing capability guarantees stable control and rapid response. (Industry's highest 32-bit microprocessor, increased processing speed by X4)
- Peak current up to 1200A. (this is not a typo)
- Built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 10A and voltage adjustable from 5V to 7.4V (step: 0.1V) for usage with servos & other devices require different voltages.
- Variable frequency regulation of PWM & brake frequencies allows users to precisely regulate the driving; braking forces (of the motors).
- Expanded range of the max. brake force brings in the active brake ranges from 101% to 150%.
- Softening function (HOBBYWING-initiated) for milder or wilder driving control and better driving efficiency.
- 10 select-to-use profiles applicable to all 1/10th RC car racing.
- Internal electronic key switch for long service life, high reliability; and the external switch port for connecting an external switch (included in the product box) is applicable to different situations.
- Separate PRG/FAN port is able to power an external fan for maximize cooling performance or connect a LCD program box or WiFi module to the ESC.
- With the New WIFI express module (purchase separately), users are able to program parameters, upgrade firmware and check relevant data during the event using either the iPhone or Android devices.
- Switchable motor direction (CCW/CW) for various chassis.
- Multiple protections comes in standard
- low-voltage cutoff protection
- ESC and motor thermal protection
- Fail safe (throttle signal loss protection)
- Reverse polarity protection*
- Data logging for recording the maximum ESC/motor temperature, motor speed/RPM, and others in real time.
- Firmware upgrade via Hobbywing multifunction LCD program box or WiFi Express (item sold separately).
Improved Power & RPM
The optimized stator structure combined with the super magnetic rotor improves the G3R Stock motor’s torque by 13.3%, KV value by 6.5% and maximum output power by 8.6% when compared to the V10 G3 Stock motor. The high torque, RPM and power make it a “secret weapon” for the Stock class racing.
Low Resistance but High Efficiency
Its resistance is reduced by 11% but the efficiency is improved by 6% when compared to the V10 G3 Stock motor. The super high efficiency significantly slow down the temperature increase.
The G3R Stock weighs only 139g and is 8.6% lighter than some popular Stock motors (that weigh 152g) on the market. The light-weight motor allows drivers to easily control the balance of their RC vehicles.
Great Heat Dissipation
The special shell design which makes the stator core (/laminations) expose to the air will maximize cooling, the big holes on the front & rear end plates will guarantee outstanding heat dissipation.
The detachable structure design for regular cleaning & maintenance will effectively prolong the service life of the motor and retain its efficiency.
Stock & Optional Rotors
The stock super magnetic rotor(PN: 30820411) for 13.5-21.5T motor is applicable to the Blinky stock racing. Change optional titanium shaft weak magnetic rotor (PN30820416) is applicable to BOOST Stock variable angle racing, with higher power output and lower temperature of motor.
The use of high-performance stator core (/laminations), heat(200℃)-resistant pure copper wire, heat(180℃)-resistant rotor with strong structure, world-class high precision and high strength bearings, and copper solder tabs with super current endurance will guarantee excellent performance and great durability.
|Application||1/10, 1/12 Scale Modified Class On-Road|
|BEC Continous Current||10A|
|BEC Type||Switch mode|
|Maximum Burst Current||1200A|
|Maximum Continuous Current||160A|
|Number of Poles||2|
|Product Height||1.27" (32 mm)|
|Product Length||1.47" (37 mm)|
|Product Weight||ESC: 3.35oz (95g), Motor 5.7oz (163g)|
|Product Width||1.22" (31 mm)|
|Shaft Diameter||0.124" (3 mm)|
|Shaft Length||0.525" (13 mm)|