XeRun V10 G3 6.5T Mod Motor
DESIGN matters. It’s a motor specially designed for Extremely High-Level Racing. The RMP of G3 Stock motor is significantly improved, the KV & torque are improved by 16% and 4% respectively, compared with the V10 G2 Stock motor.
- Lightweight. The G3 Modified & Stock motors only weigh 161g & 132g respectively, the weights are reduced by 11% & 21% when compared with the previous generation G2 motors.
- The built-in high precision Hall sensor combined with the high precision and balanced rotor guarantee outstanding linearity of the motor.
- The mechanical timing can be adjusted finely and smoothly; the skid-proof lines on the rear end plate of the motor guarantee the stability of the timing after adjustment. For G3 Stock motors (10.5T~25.5T), the timing is adjustable from 30 degrees to 60 degrees; for Modified motors (3.5T~8.5T), the timing is adjustable from 20 degrees to 50 degrees.
- The motor case is designed to be easy to dismantle for maintenance purposes and for the replacement of common wearing parts.
- The special shell design which makes the stator core expose to the air maximizes cooling. Big holes on the end plates of 10.5T~21.5T motors further help reduce heat; small holes on the end plates of 5.5T~8.5T motors effectively keep sand or dirt from getting inside and damaging the motor(s).
- The use of high-performance stator core, heat(200℃)-resistant wire, heat(200℃)-resistant rotor with strong structure, imported high precision and high strength bearings, and copper solder tabs with super current endurance guarantees outstanding performance and super durability.
- It’s compliant with IFMAR, ROAR, EFRA, BRCA rules, and certificated by RoHS, CE, FCC
|Application||Modified class of 1/10 scale 4WD off-road racing|
|Bushing Or Bearing||Bearing|
|Maximum Burst Current||113A, 402W|
|Motor Type||Brushless - Sensored|
|Number of Poles||2|
|Outer Diameter||1.4" (36 mm)|
|Product Length||2.01" (51 mm)|
|Product Weight||5.78oz (164g)|
|Recommended Speed Control||Hobbywing XR10 PRO or XR10 Stock SPEC (1S & 2S)|
|Shaft Diameter||0.125" (3 mm)|
|Shaft Length||0.52" (13 mm)|