Developed by Russia's Sukhoi Aviation Corporation, the two-seat, twin-engine Su-30 multirole fighter improved on the Su-27 with greater operational range and the ability to support both air and ground attacks. The E-flite® Su-30 Twin 70mm EDF jet replicates this rarely modeled fighter in striking Extra Scale detail and offers unique flight characteristics and features. From its large size, functional air brake and highly-detailed retractable landing gear to the twin power system and the awesome turbine-like sound it delivers, this Su-30 is designed to impress. The model also features a unique Russian Falcons trim scheme that adds to the authenticity and in-flight visibility.
- Impressively large scale replica of the rarely modeled multirole Sukhoi fighter.
- Extra Scale details including removable ordnance, molded-in panel lines and more.
- Functional Extra Scale features including an air brake, LED lights and sequenced gear doors.
- Twin 12-blade 70mm fans deliver excellent top speed and vertical performance plus turbine-like sound
- Factory-installed, high-power 6S-compatible brushless inrunner motors and 80-amp ESCs.
- Ten factory-installed, metal-geared servos with ball-link equipped linkages.
- Electric retracts with detailed, shock-absorbing struts for operation from a variety of surfaces.
- Easy final assembly with removable wings and a magnetically secured nose cone.
- Convenient top hatch with clear canopy, cockpit detail and a pilot figure.
- Unique factory-applied, high-visibility trim scheme and finish.
- Durable yet lightweight, fully-molded EPO airframe.
The E-flite® Su-30 Twin 70mm EDF jet replicates the seldom-modeled Sukhoi fighter with power, maneuverability, and Extra Scale details that all combine for a truly incomparable flying experience. With its twin EDF units running in sync, the Su-30 sounds like a giant-scale turbine-powered jet — and because of its impressively large size it flies like a big jet, too. The 12-blade 70mm fans feature brushless inrunner motors that are paired with 80A ESCs wired to use a single 6S 5000–7000mAh LiPo battery. This power system produces excellent top speed and vertical performance, while the factory-installed, metal-geared servos with ball-link equipped linkages deliver precise control. Functional Extra Scale features include a deployable air brake, LED landing and navigation lights, full-flying stabs, sequenced gear doors and electric retracts with shock-absorbing struts including a trailing-link nose gear so the Su-30 can be flown from a wide variety of surfaces. And a multitude of Extra Scale details make it a standout on the tarmac and in flight, including molded-in panel lines and hatches, removable optional-use ordnance, cockpit detail and a factory-applied finish with a unique high-visibility trim scheme.
- Full-range 6+ channel transmitter and receiver
- 6S 22.2V 5000-7000mAh 30+C LiPo with EC5™ or IC5™ Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
- (1) E-flite® Su-30 Twin 70mm EDF with:
- (2) 1850Kv Brushless Inrunner Motors (installed)
- (2) 80A Brushless ESCs (installed)
- (10) Metal-Geared Servos (installed)
- (1) Product Manual
Twin 12-blade 70mm fans deliver excellent top speed and vertical performance, while conveniently operating from a single 6S 5000-7000mAh LiPo battery. Making the experience even more exciting is the fantastic sound produced by the two fans running in sync.
Extra Scale Details
The Su-30 Twin 70mm EDF features an abundance of Extra Scale details including molded-in panel lines and hatches, shock-absorbing landing gear, removable ordnance and more.
Functional Scale Features
Factory-installed LED navigation and landing lights, full-flying stabs and an operational air brake – even sequenced gear doors – are functional Extra Scale features that take your experience to another level.
Construction with fully molded EPO material makes it possible to replicate complex detail and shapes in a lightweight yet durable form. The result is an outstanding scale appearance that's easy to maintain and delivers the best possible flight experience. The factory-installed metal-geared servos with ball-link equipped linkages deliver crisp and precise control at every speed.
Final assembly can be completed in less time than it takes to charge the battery. The nose cone is magnetically secured and the wings are removable for convenient storage and transport.
Plug-N-Play® Completion Level
This Plug-N-Play (PNP) model comes out of the box with a factory-installed power system and servos that are ready to connect to the compatible receiver of your choice (sold separately). Simply install the receiver, finish any final assembly, and fly!
|Approximate Assembly Time||1-3 Hours|
|Approximate Flight Time||3 minutes|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||4.5-5.9" (115-150mm) back from the leading edge of the wing at the wing root|
|Fan Size||70mm EDF|
|Minimum Required Radio||6-channel|
|Motor Size||2860 1850Kv|
|Outer Diameter||0.39 in (10mm)|
|Product Length||64.6" (1640mm)|
|Recommended Motor Battery||6S 5000mAh w/IC5 Connector (sold separately)|
|Skill Level||Level 4|
|Trim Scheme Colors||White, Medium Blue, Dark Blue and Red|