- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe featuring a solid 3mm thick "Unibody" main plate
- Multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors (M3 and M2 screw mounting patterns)
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash, just like the QAV250
- Flight controller cover plate includes cutouts for SMA connector and video transmitter as well as a holder for the included XT-60 Lipo pig-tail
- Included Lumenier 4Power power distribution board and XT-60 Pig-Tail to power ESCs and FPV flight electronics. The PDB can optionally be outfitted with a Pololu 12v or 5v voltage step-down (Pololu board not included)
- Easy Lipo Access (suggested Lipo is a 1300mah 3 or 4s)
- Support for 32mm board cams as well as 26mm cams in cases such as the Lumenier CM-650
- Support to carry HD camera (such as the GoPro 4, Mobius, or GoPro Session) with optional camera vibration mount (not included)
- Included Landing Gear
Designed for and named after one of the top FPV pilots in the world, the new Lumenier QAV210 CHARPU Carbon Fiber FPV Quadcopter airframe is CHARPU's new go to frame for acrobatic FPV sessions. The QAV210 CHARPU is an extended version of the new QAV180, Lumenier's smallest FPV quad kit to date. The QAV210 CHARPU is designed to be the smallest possible airframe while comfortably supporting 5" props and 220X size motors. The assembled kit containing Carbon Fiber Plates, Power Distribution Board and all hardware weighs in at only 91g. The included, but optional landing gear adds another 5g.
Like it's popular 'big brother', the Lumenier QAV250, the QAV210 CHARPU utilizes high quality 3K carbon fiber that is precision machined for a superb fit-and-finish. The QAV210 CHARPU is an awesome FPV racer and acrobat. The frame is designed to mount a mini 26mm FPV camera like the Lumenier CM-650 at a range of angles. Alternatively, the frame also includes a mounting plate to mount standard 32mm board cameras at a fixed 20 degree angle.
The airframe is designed to support both 3s or 4s lipo setups and can comfortably carry 1000mah and 1300mah lipos.
What's in the box?
- (1) QAV210 CHARPU carbon fiber airframe, board camera mount, 26mm camera mount, and hardware (including 35mm frame spacers)
- (1) Lumenier 4Power Power distribution board + set of 6mm stand offs
- (1) XT-60 Pig-Tail and silicone grommet
- (1) set of 10mm aluminum landing gear and vinyl feet
- (1) 4" Anti-Vibration neoprene tape
- (1) Lumenier lipo strap
|Product Weight||Airframe: 91g (with PDB and hardware), 96g with included Landing Gear.|