- Construction: Balsa and ply
- Wing: One-piece with two plywood wing joiners with dual servo aileron control
- Covering: High-quality iron-on
- Motor Mount: Plywood
- Engine Mount: Two-piece composite plastic
- Cowl: Painted fiberglass
- Hatch: Plywood and balsa with dual windshields and painted pilot bust
- Landing Gear: 0.16" (4mm) diameter prebent wire with 3" (76mm) wheels, prebent wire tail gear with 1" (25.4mm) diameter wheel
- Fuel Tank: Approximately 6oz (180cc)
In The Box
- PT-19 Sport Scale .46 GP EP ARF
- Prebuilt Wing
- Fuselage and Tail Surfaces
- Landing Gear
- Pilot Bust
- Fuel Tank
- Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- Radio: 4-5 channel
- Servos: 4-5 mini digital
- 6" (150mm) Servo Extensions: Two if mixing aileron servos electronically with programmable mixing in transmitter
- Dual Servo Extension: One if connecting servos with Y-harness
- Building and field equipment
- For Electric Power; Motor: 1.65" (42mm) 925W, 42-50-800 ElectriFly RimFire .32 recommended
- Electronic Speed Control: Castle Creations Edge Lite 75 if using motor listed above
- Battery: LiPo 4S, at least 3300mAh
- Battery Charger: Compatible with selected battery
- Propeller: To match selected motor
- For Glow Power; Engine: .46 - .55 cu in 2-stroke, or .70 cu in 4-stroke Propeller: To match selected engine
Touch History. Touch the Sky.
PT-19s turned thousands of raw recruits into combat-ready fighter pilots for WWII. Now, this iconic titan of the air is ready to send you into the clouds, as well. It’s not a trainer, but pilots with a little time behind the sticks will love the way it handles in the air. Plus, much of the assembly is already completed for you. Put it in the air and experience the “Cradle of Heroes” today.
- Fast, easy assembly to get you in the air faster.
- For .46 glow or brushless power.
- Excellent sport flier handles even better than the original.
- Sport-scale realism that stands out in the sky.
A large, easy to remove hatch makes accessing the fuel tank or LiPo batteries quick and easy.
The ailerons are operated by individual servos and short direct linkages. This allows fine-tuning of the ailerons and flaperon mixing.
Includes parts for brushless and glow power setups.