The next generation of on-road performance.
The next generation of on-road performance has arrived with the Speed R2103 from O.S.! Capable of a wider range of torque than the R2102, the Speed R2103 dominates even on high-grip surfaces. Superior fuel consumption ensures you get the most mileage from every fill-up. Factory-applied two-color graphics add signature style to this sleek-looking power plant. Includes a polished aluminum T-2080SC Pipe Set that’s tuned specifically for competitive performance.
- Compatible with 16% nitro fuel, which complies with EFRA regulations.
- T-2080 Pipe Set, constructed of polished aluminum and tuned for competition.
- Crankshaft with Diamond-Like Coating (DLC) and an embedded tungsten weight.
- Outer head with factory-applied two-color graphics.
- Second inner button head allows for finer tuning to meet track conditions.
- Steel rear ball bearing.
- Slide valve carburetor.
- 8.5 mm reducer installed in the carburetor venturi to reduce the amount of airflow for greater torque.
- Turbo RP7 glow plug.
- Includes exhaust seal ring, tapered collet and three carb dust seal caps.
|Bore||0.63 in (16.1 mm)|
|Carb Type||O.S. 21M2(B) slide valve w/8.5mm reducer|
|Displacement||0.213 cu in (3.49 cc)|
|HP||2.8 PS 2.76 HP @ 33,000 rpm|
|Muffler Type||Tuned Muffler|
|Plug Type||Turbo RP7 glow plug|
|Product Height||2.9 in (75.6 mm)|
|Product Length||2.5 in (64.5 mm) from backplate to front bearing|
|Product Width||1.8 in (45 mm) of mounting tabs|
|Recommended Fuel||10-30% nitro fuel, 20% recommended for break-in|
|RPM Range||4,000 - 45,000 rpm|
|Stroke||0.68 in (17.2 mm)|