- Fully Featured, ReadySet Realized At A Great Value - Price Also Includes 2.4Ghz R/C System.
- Long Stroke Suspension Delivers Optimal Performance For The Large Tires.
- King-Pin Is Positioned Deep In The Wheel To Reduce Scrub And Also Produces Light Steering Control, Even With The Big Tires.
- Unidirectional Pneumatic Rubber Tires Deliver Awesome Running Power.
- Responsive Control Makes It Easy To Manage Wheelies And Jumps.
- Equipped With Under Guard And Wheelie Bar As Standard, Both With Optional Chrome Plate Finish.
- Special Side Guards That Protect The Chassis Are Finished In Matt Black.
- Chrome Side Guards Protect The Chassis.
- Compatible With The Huge Range Of Optional Parts Available For Mini-Z Monster
- 4 x AAA-size Alkaline or NiMH batteries for Vehicle
- 4 x AAA-size Alkaline batteries for Transmitter
- (1) Fully Pre-Assembled Chassis With R/C Unit Installed (Pairing To Transmitter Is Already Complete)
- (1) Plastic Body Complete With Coloring And Markings
- (1) Kt-18 Asf 2.4Ghz Transmitter (Black)
- (4) Pinion Gears: 9T, 10T, 11T, 12T
- (1) Diff Lock Plate
- (1) Wheel Wrench
- (1) Pairing Stick
- Product Manual
Kyosho makes it easy for anybody to enjoy the benefits of advanced design technology and components with the realistic control and great value of the MINI-Z Monster EX. This compact and realistic machine is specifically designed for beginners to R/C cars and features large pneumatic rubber tires that power over just about anything that gets in its way. The advanced control system includes the ASF 2.4GHz R/C unit so the need to manage frequency bands is no longer required and also allows up to 40 models to be operated simultaneously. In addition, the power of the X Speed Mini-Z Motor V works in perfect combination with the high power speed controller. There is more than enough power output to execute wheelies!
|Vehicle Type||Monster Truck|
|Internal Gear Ratio||18.3/20/22/24.4:1|
|Product Height||2.36" (60mm)|
|Product Length||6.7" (170mm)|
|Product Weight||0.63 lbs (290g)|
|Product Width||5" (127mm)|
|Approximate Assembly Time||No assembly required|