- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Adjustable front track bar
- Universal front drive axles
- Stamped steel frame rails
- Enclosed receiver box
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Adjustable front and rear bumper mounts
- Adjustable width rock sliders
- Two battery boxes
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable body posts
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Adjustable rear shock mount positions
- Telescopic driveshaft’s front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Splined front axle with adjustable caster
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Metal idler gears
- Heavy duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings included
- Officially licensed tires
A PERFORMANCE RIG BUILT TO ENDURE
When hitting the trail, you want to do it with confidence -- and the answer is the all-new Enduro Trailwalker 4x4!
At the heart of the Enduro is our revolutionary Stealth® X gearbox. Although the exterior appears to have a conventional 3-gear transmission look, the inside is far from conventional. The Stealth® X features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently from the front drive across three levels:
- Stock (with 27T and 53T gears, above) overdrives the front end 5.7%.
- Option 1 (with 28T and 52T gears, below left) provides a one-to-one drive ratio front to rear.
- Option 2 (with 26T and 54T gears, below right) overdrives the front end 11.83%.
Feeding the power to the tires are 3-piece telescopic driveshafts with an extruded aluminum center section, universal front drive axles, and hardened steel ring and pinion gears. With the Enduro drivetrain, delivering useful power will not be an issue.
We relocated the steering link assembly from the conventional location (in front of the axle) to behind the axle (BTA). This feature greatly improves approach angle and front-end clearance, making rough terrain much easier to handle.
The Enduro Trailwalker 4x4 comes ready for adventure right out of the box with performance-driven Reedy Power electronics. The all-new, ultra-smooth, and powerful 16-turn, 5-slot brushed crawler motor and Reedy Power SC400X electronic speed controller with T-plug connector supply ample power to this tough rig. Controlling the beast on the trail is our new 3-channel XP130 2.4GHz radio and Reedy Power high-torque 1320MG metal-gear servo.
With all this packed in one box, we know the Enduro Trailwalker 4x4 is ready for the trail -- are you?
- 7.4V – 11.1V LiPo with "shorty" or "standard" battery dimensions
- Battery charger (for the battery type chosen above)
- (4) AA Batteries for radio
- (1) Element RC 1/10 Enduro Trail Truck, Trailwalker 4x4 RTR with:
- (1) Reedy 16-turn, 5-slot brushed crawler motor (installed)
- (1) Reedy Power SC400X electronic speed controller with T-plug connector (installed)
- (1) Reedy Power high-torque 1320MG metal-gear servo (installed)
- (1) XP130 3-channel 2.4GHz radio
- (1) Product Manual
BTA Steering & Aluminum Steering Plates
Behind-the-axle steering provides better approach angles, more clearance, and a cleaner look. Bolt-on aluminum steering plates allow for more adjustment, strength, and future modification for the user
Reedy Power Crawler Motor
The new Reedy Power 5-slot 16-turn brushed crawler motor provides ample torque with a smooth power delivery. This allows for slow, precise acceleration while maintaing consistent power over rough terrain and obstacles.
Threaded Aluminum Shock Bodies
90mm threaded aluminum shocks keep the vehicle stable on the trail and retain oil in the roughest terrain.
Integrated Servo Winch Mount
Mounting a winch directly to the chassis is the strongest and most reliable spot. Positioned alongside the steering servo for overall chassis balance and weight distribution.
Radio & Servo
The XP130 2.4GHz, 3-channel radio and receiver together with a Reedy Power 1320MG Metal Gear, water resistant servo pushing out 173oz-in (12.5kg-cm) of torque at 6V is the pwerfect setup for keeping the Enduro under control on the trail
Reedy Power Electronic Speed Control (ESC)
The water resistant SC400X brushed ESC is specifically programmed for crawling with proportional forward/reverse, dual auxiliary power output leads, LiPo low-voltage cutoff protections, and a T-plug connector.
|Approximate Assembly Time||No assembly required|
|Body||Trimmed and painted polycarbonate|
|Chassis||Stamped steel rails|
|Final Drive Ratio||Varies|
|Internal Gear Ratio||Varies|
|Shock Type||Oil-filled aluminum body|
|Vehicle Type||Rock Crawler|
|Wheel Type||Method 701 Trail Series beadlock|