- Monitors battery voltage before flight
- Three selectable loads: .5A, 1A or 2A
- Accurate digital LCD readout displays both current load and real-time voltage
- Works on 4- to 8-cell NiCd or NiMH packs (not recommended for Lithium batteries)
- Universal lead
The Digital Variable Load Voltmeter from Hangar 9 precisely simulates typical in-flight loads on a NiCd or NiMH* receiver battery and displays real time voltage so modelers can be sure they have plenty of power to fly. Modelers can simulate three different loads: .5A, 1A or 2A. All voltage information is clearly displayed on the unit’s digital LCD screen. It will measure voltage from as low as 3.5V to as high as 10V and is compatible with all popular 4- and 8-cell receiver packs.
* Not recommended for Lithium batteries