- Displacement: 3.49 cc/ 0.213 cu.in
- Bore: 16.27 mm / 0.641 in
- Stroke: 16.8 mm / 0.661 in
- Output: 2.55 ps / 2.59 hp @33,000 r.p.m
- Practical R.P.M: 4,000~40,000 r.p.m
- Weight: 362 g / 12.77 oz.
Manufactured to the highest standards of precision in Japan, the BLOK 21aP engine provides increased power and excellent fuel mileage required by 1/8th scale offroad truggies. Features include a long stroke piston and sleeve design, DLC coated crankshaft, three needle carburetor and efficient cooling head. The specially designed P carburetor produces awesome power with mileage you'd expect from a top-of-the-line engine and comes with 6.5 and 7.0mm venturi.
This engine is also perfect for truggy if you require a smoother powerband or extended fuel mileage.
|Bore||16.27 mm / 0.641 in|
|Displacement||0.213 cu.in (3.49 cc)|
|HP||2.55 ps / 2.59 hp @33,000 r.p.m|
|Stroke||16.8 mm / 0.661 in|
|Total Weight||362 g / 12.77 oz.|