Tested. Trusted. Dependable.
Break into the world of the pros with the 6L Sport. Ideal for almost any model. Six channels. Total 2.4GHz control. Everything you need, nothing you don't. The supremacy of Futaba–the brand trusted by pro pilots everywhere–in your hands. Go Futaba, go further.
- Futaba's T-FHSS Mono Directional 6-channel air system.
- R3106GF high voltage receiver with fail-safe.
- Built in, full-range antenna for a sleek design.
- V-Tail, elevon and flaperon mixing.
- 2-position switch and rotary dial.
- Servo reversing.
- Low battery alarm.
- Buddy box capabilities.
- Link mode.
- Range check.
- Mode 1 or Mode 2.
- Requires servos.
- Type: 2-stick, T-FHSS Mono Directional 2.4GHz System
- Transmitting Frequency: 2.4GHz band
- Channels: 6
- System: T-FHSS (Mono Directional), no telemetry
- Power Supply: 4 AA cells (required)
- Low Battery Alarm: Yes
- Mixes: Elevon, V-Tail, Flaperon
- Modulation: Futaba T-FHSS Mono AIR
- Receiver: R3106GF (Included)
- Switches: 1
- Telemetry: No
- Trainer Connector: Student Only
- Trims: 4 Analog
- Dials: 1
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
Operate flaps, retracts or other auxiliary functions with this two-position switch and variable rate rotary dial.
Includes R3106GF High Voltage receiver with fail safe.