The telemetry advantage for the winning edge!
Hard-core crawlers and competition boaters demanding the most from their radios will find that the 2-stick 4GRS meets and exceeds every requirement. Telemetry functions relay critical information to a graphic LCD Menu Screen. Extreme off-roaders will appreciate the dual ESC mixing for locking diffs, four-wheel steering and independent brake mixing. And the jog dial/button layout makes navigating menus quick and easy
- 2.4GHz Telemetry (T-FHSS) plus S-FHSS.
- Receiver Voltage.
- External Voltage, Temperature and RPM Display with the optional sensor.
- 4WS Mixing.
- Dual ESC Mixing.
- Digital Trims.
- Front/Rear independent Brake Mixing.
- 40 Model Memory with 10 Character Model Naming.
- Anti-Skid Brake System.
- Graphic LCD with backlight and contrast.
- Steering Speed and EXP.
- Throttle Speed, Cut, Acceleration, EXP and Neutral selection (5:5/7:3).
- Dual Rate.
- EPA (End Point Adjustment).
- Programmable Mixing.
- Function Select dial/switch.
- Fail Safe on all channels.
- Timer (Up/Down/Lap).
- Data transfer.
- Throttle and Steering stick tension and angle adjustments.
- Throttle Stroke adjustment.
- Ball Bearing throttle and steering sticks.
The R304SB telemetry receiver keeps drivers apprised of important data such as temperature, receiver voltage, external voltage and RPMs.