1/8 XeRun XR8 Plus 150 Amp Brushless ESC/4274 G2 2250Kv Combo
Item No. HWI38020407
In The Box
- (1) XR8 Plus ESC
- (1) Xerun 1/8 G2 brushless motor
- Super built-in BEC with the peak output current of up to 15A and switchable output voltage of 6V/7.2V
- Advanced electronic switch with the lifespan of over 50000 times of switching on & off
- High-efficiency heat-dissipating system
- Special dynamic timing control program is available when this ESC runs in full-sensored mode*
- Innovative coasting function (patent pending)
- ESC customization by a LCD program box (Purchase separately) or Wifi Express Module (Purchase separately)
- *The full-sensored running mode can only be realized when pairing this ESC with the 1/8th scale new sensored brushless motor HOBBYWING is going to release.
- Built-in chip for being easily identified by HOBBYWING ESCs. When pairing with HW 1/8 scale Sensored ESCs (i.e. XR8 Plus), the motor can work in the “Sensored” mode at all times with great output linearity after it’s identified by the ESC. And the Turbo timing is allowed to be activated for higher output.
- Magnetic ring on the rotor prevents the motor from signal interference and guarantees its super stability in the “sensored” mode.
- Low cogging torque for smooth and stable low-speed running of the vehicle.
- Selectable mechanical timing of 20 to 40 degrees for different power output.
- New-style “U” solder tabs for easy soldering/wiring and high durability.
- CNC machined aluminum ribbed heatsink case with excellent coating.
- High temperature tolerance windings, high quality output shaft, high precision bearings, and rotor with a strong structure guarantees super durability.
|Application||1/8 scale monster truck, SCT, buggy, truck and touring car|
|BEC Continous Current||6A|
|Idle Current (Io)||5.4A|
|Input Voltage||2 -6S LiPo, 6 - 18 cell NiMH|
|Motor Type||Brushless - Sensored|
|Number of Poles||4|
|Outer Diameter||1.65" (42 mm)|
|Product Length||2.9" (74 mm)|
|Product Weight||Motor, 13.01oz (369g), ESC, 4.47oz (127g) without wires|
|Shaft Diameter||0.196" (5 mm)|
|Shaft Length||0.73" (19 mm)|