- Chassis: G6-01TR plastic monocoque
- Drive: Six wheel gear driven, sealed gearbox, front, center and rear diff gears for smooth cornering
- Motor: 540 brush equipped, front-center mounted
- Body: Molded polycarbonate
- Suspension: Six wheel double wishbone
- Shocks: Friction, not oil-filled
- Steering: Two-piece steering tie rod, steering servo mounted on left of chassis, rear wheels can be made steerable with reassembly of suspension and separately sold 4WS function transmitter (not included)
- Wheels: Black plastic, 2.1" (53mm) wide, 1.9" (48.9mm) diameter
- Tires: Rubber off-road V-shaped tread 2.6" (67mm) wide, 4.4" (113mm) diameter
- Front Bumper: Spring loaded
In The Box
- Tamiya 1/18 scale Dynahead 6x6 School Bus Kit
- Clear Body
- 540 size motor
- 18T Pinion Gear
- Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- Radio: 2-channel with high-torque steering servo
- ESC: Tamiya TEU-302BK recommended
- Battery: 7.2V 6-cell stick pack with Standard connector
- Battery Charger: Compatible with selected battery
- Polycarbonate safe spray or brush-on paint
- Building and track equipment
- The cab-over truck body is a special design by Takayuki Yamazaki of PDC Design-works.
- Hub reduction axles raise ground clearance by 15mm; in conjunction with the traction provided by a 37.35:1 gear ratio (with kit-included 18T pinion), the Dynahead 6x6 has awesome off-road and crawling capability!
- 5-spoke wheels are paired with V-tread block tires (Item 53854) for superlative bite.
- With suspension reassembly and a separately-sold transmitter with 4WS function and R/C equipment, the rear wheels can be made steerable.
- Type 540 brushed motor included.
Design by Takayuki Yamazaki
The Dynahead 6x6 takes inspiration from the big trucks used in grueling off-road world of truck trials. The sleek body appears on the G6-01TR chassis, which is based upon the G6-01, with hub reduction axles providing extra height for taking on rougher terrain.
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|
|Vehicle Type||Semi Tractor|