- Great looking large size tires featuring bead lock rings, ready to take on any terrain
- 3-speed transmission allows gear changing and realistic low speed driving
- Full-time 4WD
- Differential can be locked
- The durable ladder frame chassis features steel channels and resin cross members for high strength
- Equipped amidships for a lower center of gravity is a 3-speed transmission allowing gear changing and realistic low speed driving
- Propeller shafts and slipper clutch efficiently transfer power to all wheels on any type ofterrain
- Powered by a type 540 motor
- 4-Channel transmitter, ESC, and running battery & charger are separately available
- This unit requires at least a three channel radio in order to shift transmission
Needed To Complete
-6 Cell Battery
-8 AA Batteries
This model precisely shows off the Tundra's modern looks and its great ability to take on any terrain with its excellent drive system. Tamiya's truck model of the Tundra comes as an accurately reproduced Double Cab version. Furthermore, this model Tundra comes with option parts allowing the user to raise the body in the same manner as the actual pick-up truck.
-Wheelbase 12 1/4"
-Chassis Length 17 1/4"
-Body Length 18 1/4" (Bumper to Bumper)
-Dstance from top of tire to top of wheel well 1 1/2"
|Vehicle Type||Monster Truck|