- Lightweight 7075-T6 hard anodized and +3mm increased length
- Symmetric 75mm rear arms with improved geometry and stiffness can be flipped to allow an in-between rear shock mounting position
- Longer rear arm (75mm) improves stability and jump landing
- Outer rear hinge pins captured with bolt head and lock nut for increased durability
- Updated left side rail with motor fan mount (fan not included)
- Rear hub assembly with modular vertical ball stud camber link mount and axle height adjustment
- Front wing mount and front wing included
- Bolt-on +1 steering block arms for improved steering response
- 69mm CVA bones for reduced bone plunge and minimized friction at drive pin
- Body design with lower center of mass
- Clear body and wing included
- 24g and 36g steel chassis weights included for improved balance and lower overall center of mass
- 5mm aluminum clamping wheel hexes
- Fluid filled gear differential
- 3-gear Laydown Stealth(R) transmission for lower and forward CG
- Differential height adjustment with 0, 1, 2, and 3mm inserts included
- 7075-T6 aluminum arm mounts with optimized roll center positions and inserts for tuning anti-squat and toe adjustments
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite front shock tower with tower guard
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite rear tower, standard
- V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks with X-rings
1:10 scale 2WD off road has been Team Associated's signature class since the release of the RC10 in 1984. The Team Associated RC10 buggy series has won 13 of the 18 I.F.M.A.R. World Championships contested since the racing class began. In fact, Team Associated has won more 2WD I.F.M.A.R World Championships than all other manufacturers combined!
The B6 platform introduced the use of two separate chassis configurations -- the B6.2 continues this theme. The B6.2 will be the buggy of choice for high-grip carpet or turf track surfaces with its Laydown transmission assembly and anti-roll bars for optimal mass balance. The B6.2D includes both Layback and Laydown transmission assemblies to fine-tune mass balance to track conditions; add to that the addition of +1 Ackermann plates and gull wing suspension arms to tune the steering for razor-sharp feel and control.
Both cars share many great features, such as an easy-access differential, outer rear hinge pins captured with bolt head and locknut for increased durability, symmetric rear arms that can be flipped to allow an in-between rear shock mounting position, and a slipper assembly. The setups and tuning parts remain interchangeable between the two configurations. Both versions come with the speed, durability and lineage expected of a true champion. Choose the configuration that suits your track and conquer the competition!
- 1:10 scale electric motor and electronic speed control
- 7.4V, 7.6V LiPo, 6.6V LiFe with "shorty" battery dimensions (Reedy batteries #27335, 27336, 27337, 27338)
- Battery charger (#ASC27200)
- 2-channel surface transmitter
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo (#ASC27113, ASC27114)
- Lexan(TM)-specific spray paint for body
- 1:10 scale off-road wheels and tires
- Pinion gear
- Other helpful items: Silicone shock fluid, Silicone diff fluid, FT body scissors (#ASC1737), FT body reamer (#ASC1499), FT hex/nut driver set (#ASC1519), CA tire adhesive (#ASC1597), Hobby knife, Needle nose pliers, Wire cutters, Soldering iron, Calipers or a precision ruler
- (1) RC10B6.2 Team Kit
- (1) Product Manual
69mm CVA bones for reduced bone plunge and minimized friction at drive pin.
Symmetric 75mm rear arms with improved geometry and stiffness can be flipped to allow an in-between rear shock mounting position.
3-gear Laydown Stealth™ transmission for lower and forward CG.
Front wing mount and front wing included.
Clear body design with lower center of mass included.
Swaybar linkage geometry has been altered to provide more chassis support throughout the suspension travel.
Easy-access gear differential with 0, 1, 2 and 3mm included height adjustment inserts.
Rear-hub assembly with modular vertical ball stud camber link mount and axle height adjustment and 5mm clamping wheel hexes.
24g and 36g steel chassis weights included for improved balance and lower overall center of mass.
Bolt-on +1 steering block arms for improved steering response.
|Approximate Assembly Time||3-5 Hours|
|Ball Bearings||Full set|
|Body||New design with lower center of mass|
|Brakes||Integral with ESC|
|Differential||Fluid filled gear type, adjustable height|
|Max Battery Dimensions||L, W, H: 3.8 x 1.8 x 0.97" (95.6 x 46.7 x 24.8mm)|
|Motor Size||Sold Separately|
|Motor Type||Brushless required|
|Product Length||15.35" (390mm)|
|Product Weight||1.81lbs (821g)|
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|
|Suspension||Gull-wing front arms|