1/10 Mercedes 190 E 2.5 16 Evo II Diebels Alt 4WD TT-01E Kit
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 445mm, width: 184mm.
- The 190 E form is expertly depicted in durable polycarbonate, with separate molded mirror, wing and grille parts, as well as a plated Mercedes-Benz 3-star emblem
- Marking stickers are included to recreate the numerous sponsor logos, car numbers, etc
- 6-spoke wheels (same design as Celica GT-Four '97 Monte-Carlo - Item 50770) are molded in gold, and paired with slick tires
- The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD system which offers easy handling
- A wide range of option parts is available to tune the TT-01 Type-E chassis
- Torque-tuned motor is included
- Includes the Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (brushless motor and brushed motor compatible)
- 2-channel radio
- Tamiya PS spray paint
- 7.2volt battery
- Compatible charger
- (1) Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Evo.II Team Zakspeed "Diebels Alt"
- (1) User Manual
This is a R/C car replica of the 1992 Diebels-Alt sponsored Team Zakspeed Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Evo.II as it competed in the 1992 DTM racing series in Germany. Tamiya has faithfully reproduced this sleek racing machine in 1/10 scale on the TT-01 Type E entry-level on-road chassis. The TT-01E chassis incorporates many features to make it easy for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. In addition to the TT-01E being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
|Body||Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Evo.II Team Zakspeed "Diebels Alt"|
|Motor Type||540-brushed type|
|Product Length||17.5 in (445mm)|
|Product Width||7.24 in (184mm)|
|Shock Type||Plastic, Oil-filled|
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|
|Suspension||Fully independent double wishbone|