- 1/10 scale R/C 2WD On-Road model assembly kit
- This model uses the 239mm wheelbase M-05L construction of the chassis
- Comes with vinyl stickers, plus masking stickers for use when painting the body
- Silver molded 5-spoke wheels have C-shaped spokes
- M-Chassis 60D radial tires
- 540 Type Torque Tuned motor
- Includes the Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (brushless motor and brushed motor compatible)
- 2-channel radio
- 7.2volt battery
- Compatible charger
- Tamiya PS spray paint
- (1) 1/10 Mazda 2 M-05 2WD Kit
- (1) User Manual
This R/C assembly kit model recreates the 4th generation model of Mazda’s worldwide hit car, known as the Mazda2 around the world and the Demio in Japan. This compact car has a body incorporating design themes from Mazda’s “Soul of Motion (Kodo)" concept, such as the front section with its striking headlights stylized like the eyes of wild animals, linked by the “signature wing” skirting the front grille. It won the 2014-2015 Car of the Year Japan award for Mazda.
The Tamiya R/C model faithfully captures the fun and maneuverability of the real life subject as it comes on the proven M-05 L-chassis platform. The M-05 is a simple to build FWD (front wheel drive) machine, which allows for plenty of after-market parts to be outfitted as you grow with your skill. The lightweight, narrow semi-monocoque frame offers an optimized weight distribution and a low center of gravity. A ground-hugging 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and a 3-piece steering linkage ensure excellent stability during high-speed cornering.
Three wheelbase lengths (210mm, 225mm, 239mm) are possible by simply switching the position of the rear suspension parts, enabling a wide range of body choices available from Tamiya.
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|