This R/C FWD chassis kit takes the revolutionary M-07 Concept and pairs it with a range of option parts, selected by the Tamiya Racing Factory (TRF) team for a racing setup. This is a great value-for-money option for those who want to get straight into racing, or achieve a race-spec car without having to select Hop-Up Option and Spare parts themselves.
- M-07 Concept High-Traction Lower Deck (54812)
- TRF Special Damper (Hard Black Coating) (42102)
- M-07 Concept Reinforced C Parts (Uprights) 2pcs. (54810)
- M-07 Concept Reinforced D Parts (Suspension Arms) 2pcs. (54811)
- 33mm Double Cardan Joint Shaft (2pcs.) (42312)
- Clamp Type Aluminum Wheel Hub (5mm Thick) (53823)
- Rear Stabilizer
- Aluminum Cup Joint for TA06 Gear Differential Unit (2pcs.) (54532)
- Hard Fluorine Coated 0.6 Aluminum Pinion Gear (20T) (53509)
- 2.6mm Titanium Coated Suspension Shaft Set for Reversible Suspension (53917)
- 46mm Titanium Coated Suspension Shafts 2pcs. (53851)
- 3x106mm Aluminum Turnbuckle Shaft (54756)
- 1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit. Length: 332mm.
- Includes dedicated carbon fiber battery holders unique to this kit.
- The chassis has superb rigidity thanks to reinforced upright and suspension components, as well as a high- traction lower deck.
- A highly efficient drivetrain employs 33mm double cardan joint shafts and aluminum joint cups, plus a durable fluorine coated aluminum 20T pinion gear.
- Highly agile suspension utilizes TRF Special Dampers, rear stabilizer and titanium coated suspension shafts.
- Also included are aluminum hex hubs and 3x106mm turnbuckle shaft.
- Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, motor, ESC, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger, m-chassis body set, and Tamiya PS paint.
|Wheel Type||Black plastic 8-spoke|
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|
|Suspension||Titanium coated suspension shafts|
|Servos||High-speed steering servo required|
|Shock Type||Oil-filled TRF Special Dampers with hard black flourine coating, titanium coated piston rods, white-colored medium springs|
|Rear Shock Spring Rate||Medium|
|Product Length||13.1" (332mm)|
|Motor Size||540 size required|
|Gear Pitch||0.4 Module|
|Differential||Bevel gear, oil-filled|
|Chassis||Monocoque frame type with high traction lower deck|
|Approximate Assembly Time||5-7 Hours|
|Ball Bearings||Full set|
|Battery||One 7.2 - 7.4V stick pack|
|Battery Tray Dimensions||L, W, H, 5.3 x 1.8 x 0.9" (135 x 46 x 24mm)|
|Body||Tamiya M-chassis body set|