1/10 GRANITE VOLTAGE 2WD Brushed Mega Monster Truck RTR, Red/Black
- 2S LiPo compatible
- Double wishbone front and rear suspension
- Top load oil-filled shocks
- Tough metal dogbone driveshafts
- Ready to Run - no additional items required to use!
In The Box
- (1) GRANITE™ VOLTAGE™ 2WD
- (1) ATX101 2.4GHz Transmitter
- (1) MEGA SRS ESC and Receiver (EC3™ connectors, IC3™ compatible)
- (1) MEGA 20T 540 Brushed Motor
- (1) ADS-5 SRS Waterproof Servo (5 kg-cm, 70 oz-in)
- (1) 1800mAh 7.2V 6-Cell NiMH Battery
- (1) ADC-N6 6-cell NiMH Wall Charger
- (4) AA Batteries
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- Nothing! Everything you need to begin having fun with the Granite Voltage 2WD is included!
Built to tackle intense all-weather thrills and spills — and “Designed Fast, Designed Tough” like all ARRMA® vehicles — the 1/10 scale GRANITE™ VOLTAGE™ MEGA SRS 2WD is pumped full of unstoppable engineering. Conquer anything in your path while enjoying head-turning monster truck looks. Ideal for new RC drivers, the GRANITE™ VOLTAGE™ provides exciting punch and easy handling for an affordable low price that includes radio, electronics, NiMH battery and charger. The innovative battery tray also accepts LiPo cells for increasing performance and extending run time. The bashing-optimized suspension delivers awesome stability, allowing you to concentrate on attacking the terrain with a monster truck that handles as good as it looks. Go from the back yard to the beach, from parking lots to grass fields. The ARRMA® GRANITE™ VOLTAGE™ MEGA SRS is ready for anything, straight out of the box.
- ARRMA® ATX101 2.4GHz radio.
- ADS-5 SRS Servo [70 oz-in (5kg-cm); 0.12s @ 6V].
- MEGA SRS 3-in-1 Unit with ESC and receiver (EC3™ connectors, IC3™ compatible).
- MEGA 20T 540 brushed motor.
- 2S LiPo compatible
- Double wishbone front and rear suspension .
- Top load oil-filled shocks .
- Tough metal dogbone driveshafts.
- All-metal diff gears.
- Smooth-running ball bearings throughout for smooth wheel axle performance.
- Adjustable body mounts.
- Adjustable ride height.
- Durable, multi-terrain dBoots® COPPERHEAD™ Monster Truck tires.
- Foam tire inserts for awesome handling.
- Tough multi-spoke monster truck wheels.
- Ultra-tough, scale-looking monster truck body and decals.
- 2-year limited warranty (see website for details).
*Note: For details on waterproof standards, refer to the instruction manual.
ARRMA® designers are experts at building basher vehicles with eye-catching style, exciting performance, and the toughness to take-on any surface. VOLTAGE™ series models add even more advantages especially for new drivers — including outstanding value and engineering that accepts NiMH and LiPo battery chemistries and a variety of cell counts. Increasing performance and run time is as simple as changing battery type whenever you’re ready. With the GRANITE™ VOLTAGE™ MEGA SRS 2WD monster truck, ARRMA® gives bashers of all levels the benefits of a durable, low-maintenance machine. For simplicity and strength, its motor mount, gearbox, battery compartment and shock towers are all integrated into the molding of a split-line, monocoque-style composite chassis. The included 20T 540 brushed motor is mid-mounted, safe from dirt and rear-end impacts. Wide molded composite gears enable the transmission to withstand immense torque. The differential uses full-metal, straight-cut internal gears and is supported by ball bearings for smooth, efficient, trouble-free operation.
Tech Talk - Battery & Charger Upgrade
A bashing-optimized, double-wishbone front and rear suspension and wide vehicle stance give the GRANITE™ VOLTAGE™ awesome stability and handling. Oil-filled, coil-over shocks are included as standard. Springs load from the top of the shocks, making them almost impossible to lose. The shocks also arrive factory-set to handle everything from speed runs to snow and mud chucking. Wherever you run, these high-quality units keep your monster truck stable and in control.
MEGA SRS 3-IN-1
The included MEGA SRS 3-in-1 unit integrates the GRANITE™ VOLTAGE™ ESC, receiver and servo control electronics into a compact, durable nylon case, securely mounted onto the chassis. The SRS unit also includes a black-anodized heat sink, waterproof power switch, rubber covers for the servo plug sockets, and overvoltage protection.
6-CELL 7.2V NiMH PACK WITH EC3 CONNECTOR
With the included 6-cell 7.2V NiMH pack, you’ll enjoy approximately 4-8 minutes of run time and speeds of 20+ MPH (depending on factors such as driving conditions and habits). The vehicle’s EC3™ battery connector allows the use of Spektrum™ Smart 2S LiPo batteries with no adapter needed.
READY TO RUN
The ready-to-run GRANITE™ VOLTAGE™ MEGA SRS 2WD monster truck comes complete with the well-balanced ARRMA® ATX101 2.4GHz radio, ergonomically designed for comfortable control with a wide range of hand sizes.
TIRES AND WHEELS
Durable, multi-terrain dBoots® COPPERHEAD™ Monster Truck tires with tough multi-spoke monster truck wheels.
ADC-N6 6-cell NiMH Wall Charger and 4 x AA batteries are included.
|Approximate Assembly Time||No assembly required|
|Ball Bearings||Transmission only|
|Battery Tray Dimensions||L,W,H 5 x 1.75 x 0.75" (127 x 44.5 x 19mm)|
|Body||Trimmed and painted|
|Brakes||Integral with ESC|
|Final Drive Ratio||15.11:1|
|Internal Gear Ratio||2.6:1|
|Outer Diameter||5.12 in (130mm)|
|Product Height||7.4" (188mm)|
|Product Length||16.46" (418mm)|
|Product Weight||4.25lbs (1.93kg)|
|Product Width||13.39" (340mm)|
|Shock Type||Oil-filled coil-over springs|
|Vehicle Type||Monster Truck|
|Wheel Type||One-piece multi spoke nylon|
|Wheel Width||2.05" (52mm)|