- 1966 Chevy II Nova faithful representation
- Three-piece body design allows for heavy detail
- Two-piece rear wing for street elimination competition
- Fits an assortment of SCT length trucks with width modifications
- Decal sheet with Chevy, Nova, Super Street and JConcepts badges
- Officially licensed by Chevrolet to JConcepts
The 1966 Chevrolet II Nova is a classic, and with this vintage styling, a lot of thought was put into the design to incorporate the detail in to this legacy superstar.
This 1966 Chevy II Nova shows off an extensive sharp-edged restyle based in part on the Super Nova concept vehicle. In general, proportions are squared up and features including a bold grille and semi-fastback roofline highlight the shape. “Humped” fenders in an angular rear-end were reminiscent of other Chevrolets from the era of style.
To bring the Street Eliminator product to market, JConcepts worked together with Chevrolet to incorporate the heritage while also including options to bring out the street racer appeal. The main shell is comprised of three pieces which includes intricate detail for the front and rear. The front-end closure shows off the single headlight style with deep recessed sections along the grille and front bumper to faithfully replicate the original.