Find Smart Buys with Easy Pay
Tower's Easy Pay plan automatically splits the cost of your eligible products over the indicated amount of payments without interest * To use this service, purchase an eligible product from the selection below. Enter your credit card during checkout, then click the Easy Pay option.*Credit card company may charge interest depending on payment terms.
“The Easy Pay program is the best thing ever, it allows you to break up payments on expensive items. I don't know what I'd do without it.”
— Michael Ryan
The Easy Pay program is available to Tower customers located in the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Payment must be made with a valid credit card and customers must create an account (sorry guest checkout is not allowed). PayPal orders are not eligible for Easy Pay.
The first payment is charged to your credit card when your order is invoiced. Additional payments are then billed to the credit card every 30 days after the first payment, until all payments have been made.
Browse categories below to identify in-stock products eligible for the Easy Pay program.
- Easy Pay is only applicable to in-stock, Easy Pay-eligible products.
- Other charges, including but not limited to shipping and handling, taxes and items not eligible for Easy Pay will be billed on your first payment.
- Tower Hobbies reserves the right to limit quantities, verify credit card holder information, and change Easy Pay product eligibility at any time.
- Tower Hobbies reserves the right to assess a late fee, collect all future payments, and/or suspend future Easy Pay payment options for any late payment.
- Merchandise returned from Easy Pay orders will receive credit towards any outstanding Easy Pay balance prior to refunding previously collected payments.
- We do not recommend the use of debit cards, checking cards, or virtual credit cards for Easy Pay purchases. Use of these funding sources may result in the cancelation of the order.
- Easy Pay must be selected prior to order completion, and is not available retroactively.