"How to Build Realistic Model Railroad Scenery" 3rd Edition|
is a Model Railroader Book from the Kalmbach Publishing Company.
Author: Dave Frary
An excellent paperback reference guide for creating scenery so
true-to-life it fools the eye!
This updated edition reflects the new developments in modeling
materials and techniques, as well as containing detailed
full color how-to photographs.
LEARN HOW TO plan your scenery and -
* build the forms and shells that support your layout
* make scale rocks and rubble
* create trees and foliage for all 4 seasons
* use texture to add depth to your layout
* model realistic bodies of water
* build a foreground and add a backdrop
* use natural-looking ballast to blend in your track
Straightforward construction techniques with plenty of clear
color images to take you thru the process step by step.
Listing of all the products, manufacturers, and suppliers.
Size: 8.25" x 10.75"
(210mm x 274mm)