LaTrax™ Alias™ EP 2.4GHz RTF
Command this colorful quadcopter!
Unmanned Flight Safety Guidance
The quad-rotor LaTrax Alias features three customizable flight modes (Easy, Fast and Expert) so pilots of all skill levels can fly it. An Auto-Leveling Six Axis Flight System ensures sure-and-steady flight, snapping the Alias back in place when the controls are released. Its molded composite frame is virtually indestructible, while high-intensity LEDs light up the skies during night flights. The LaTrax Alias comes with high-output motors, a 1S 650mAh LiPo battery, a USB Fast Charger – even four colorful interchangeable canopies and "AA" cells. Best of all, the included 2.4GHz radio lets you execute amazing aerobatics with one button push!
- Four high-output brushed coreless motors.
- 2.4GHz radio comes with thumb pads installed on the gimbals for beginners. Optional, easy-to-install sticks are provided for traditional pilots. Features a telemetry-enabled battery fuel gauge.
- Dyno-tuned rotors provide maximum thrust and efficiency.
- Two-piece molded plastic body.
- Molded composite frame withstands impacts.
- Top-mounted drivetrain features elevated rotors to prevent tangles during grass landings.
- High-intensity LED lights.
- 3.7V 650mAh 20C LiPo battery.
- USB-powered battery charger features a 500mA low-charge rate and a 1000mA high-charge rate.
- Colorful, interchangeable rotor blades, LED lenses and canopies.
- Four "AAA" batteries (for the 2.4GHz radio).
Blade Circle: 14.8 in (375.3 mm) Rotor Diameter: 5.5 in (140 mm) Width: 12.1 in (306.5 mm) Overall Height: 1.7 in (42.9 mm) Ground Clearance: 0.5 in (11.9 mm) RTF Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g) Requirements: Nothing!