Bandit® TQ™ 2.4GHz RTR
Stealing the show, one track at a time
Pick a podium, snag the trophies, keep on cruising. The Bandit TQ 2.4GHz RTR is designed to do just that. A precision-engineered 12 turn motor and effortless 2.4GHz control mounted in a Ready to Race® package make it so easy to snag a win, it's like stealing. Pick up your Bandit today, heft your trophies later.
- 0.15" (4 mm) thick fiber composite bathtub chassis.
- Rear-wheel drive with telescoping drive shafts.
- Traxxas 12-turn Titan® modified 550 size motor with integrated cooling fan for long-lasting performance.
- Waterproof XL-5 ESC with reverse, Training Mode™, 2S low-voltage detection and High-Current Connector.
- TQ 2.4GHz radio system with a waterproof laydown steering servo and a waterproof 3-channel receiver.
- Painted and trimmed ProGraphix® body with factory-applied decals.
- Power Cell 7-cell 3000mAh hump NiMH battery with High-Current Connector.
- AC wall charger.
- Oil-filled Ultra™ shocks.
- Bellcrank steering arm with laydown servo placement and servo saver.
- Brushless-ready Magnum 272™ transmission with slipper clutch.
- 76-tooth spur gear.
- 26-tooth and 31-tooth pinion gears.
- Hardened steel planetary gear differentials.
- Black plastic front bumper.
- 2.2" (56 mm) Alias racing tires.
- 2.2" (56 mm) five-spoke racing wheels.
- Non-adjustable camber
Length: 16.25 in (413 mm), Width: 10.25 in (260 mm), Height: 7 in (178 mm), Front/Rear Track: 9.8 in (250 mm), Wheelbase: 11.1 in (283 mm), Ground Clearance: 1 in (25 mm), Requirements: 8 "AA" batteries
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636