1/8 NHRA Courtney Force Funny Car Brushless TQi 2.4GHz RTR
Realistic Funny Car thrills!
Nothing can prepare you for the speed and realism of Traxxas 1/8 NHRA Courtney Force Funny Car Brushless TQi 2.4GHz RTR! Features include a powerful ET-2400 brushless motor, an ET-3s brushless ESC, the TQi 2.4GHz 4-channel radio system, high-performance slicks and more.
- Realistic, "tube-style" black chrome chassis.
- Powerful Traxxas/Castle™ Creations ET-2400 brushless motor. Includes a finned aluminum motor can, high-strength Neodymium magnets and efficient, high-grade bearings.
- Traxxas/Castle Creations ET-3s brushless ESC. Includes a Launch Control mode for fine-tuning torque output and the patent-pending Staging Mode, which allows the Funny Car to creep onto the stage beams of the DTS-1 Drag Timing System (sold separately).
- GTR™ oil shocks with an inboard front shock configuration.
- Adjustable three-link rear suspension with a sway bar and an adjustable wheelie bar.
- High-efficiency, direct-drive transmission.
- Revo®-spec sealed differentials.
- Quick-release battery hold-down.
- Belted, high-performance slicks.
- Chrome wheels with authentic Funny Car styling.
Length: 27.2 in (692 mm), Height: 8 in (203 mm), Wheelbase: 15.3 in (389 mm), Front Track: 9 in (229 mm), Rear Track: 9.2 in (233 mm), Ground Clearance: 0.5 in (13 mm), Weight (w/o battery): 4.4 lb (2 kg), Requirements: 6-8 cell NiMH or 2S-3S LiPo battery with Traxxas High-Current Connector, NiMH- or LiPo-compatible battery charger, 4 "AA" transmitter batteries, Optional 20-tooth pinion gear and 3S LiPo battery (sold separately) required for 70+ mph operation.