E-Maxx® 4WD TQi™ 2.4GHz RTR
The ultimate electric 4X4 monster!
Available with a TQi 2.4GHz radio system, the E-Maxx 4WD TQi 2.4GHz RTR goes virtually anywhere, thanks to a waterproof receiver box and dual steering servos. Features include twin Titan 550 brushed motors, an EVX-2 ESC, a painted ProGraphix body and two 7-cell NiMH batteries.
- 0.08" (2 mm) thick composite chassis with quick-release battery hold-downs and scalable battery components to fit a variety of stick or side-by-side packs.
- Four-wheel shaft drive with Revo®-spec sealed, large-diameter outer/center driveshafts.
- EVX-2™ forward/reverse ESC with three programmable driver profiles and patent-pending Training Mode™.
- TQi 2.4GHz radio system with Traxxas Link™ automatic model recognition, telemetry-enabled 5-channel micro receiver, waterproof high-torque steering servos and sealed receiver box. Docking Base (sold separately) enables the model to be controlled from an iPhone® 3G/3GS/4/4S or iPod touch® 2nd/3rd/4th generation.
- Eight composite oil-filled Ultra Shocks™ with red springs, rubber pressure bladders and double O-ring seals.
- Heavy-duty, dual-servo bellcrank steering with ball bearings.
- Adjustable, sealed Revo®-spec pivot ball suspension.
- Heavy-duty, single-speed Brushless Ready™ transmission (two-speed optional).
- Patent-pending Torque-Control™ slipper clutch.
- Revo-spec bevel gear differentials with X-ring seals.
- Double-shear captured linkages.
- Plastic front/rear bumpers with kick-ups.
- Sealed gearbox.
- 3.8" (97 mm) soft compound chevron tires with foam inserts.
- 3.8" (97 mm) mirror chrome split-spoke wheels.
- Adjustable toe-in/camber.
- Hex hardware.
- Full set of rubber-sealed ball bearings.
Length: 20.4 in (518 mm), Width: 16.5 in (419 mm), Height: 9.8 in (249 mm), Ground Clearance: 2.6 in (65 mm), Wheelbase: 13.2 in (335 mm), Weight (approx.): 7.3 lb (3,290 g), Requirements: NiMH-compatible battery charger, 4 "AA" batteries, Maintenance and track equipmentAll trademarks are the property of their respective owners.