Traxxas® Nitro Slayer™ Pro TSM 4WD RTR
Traxxas® Nitro Slayer™ Pro TSM 4WD RTR
The next generation of short-course racing includes a TQi 2.4GHz system with sleek internal styling, no-compromise control, and is ready to wirelessly transmit telemetry data to the Traxxas Link app*. That’s in addition to a Revo 3.3-inspired wheelbase, TRX 3.3 engine with EZ-Start, Resonator tuned pipe…and the superior control of Traxxas Stability Management (TSM)!
*Wireless module sold separately.
23.5 in (598 mm)
11.7 in (296 mm)
7.9 in (200 mm)
13.9 in (353 mm)
12.7 in (322 mm)
7.8 lb (3.5 kg)
8 “AA” batteries, Traxxas 10-20% Top Fuel®
Note: the included TQi 2.4GHz radio system is compatible only with the 6519 receiver and does not accept the Docking Base accessory.
- 1/8” (3 mm) thick semi-monocoque, titanium-anodized, 6061-T6 aluminum chassis with an integrated roll hoop and carrying handle.
- Four-wheel shaft drive with 0.7” (18 mm) diameter shafts, half-shafts and rubber-shielded stub axle bearings.
- Traxxas stability management
- TRX® 3.3 racing engine with polished Resonator™ aluminum tuned pipe, slide valve carburetor, high-flow dual-stage air filter, EZ-Start® electric starter and 6-cell battery with second-generation High-Current Connector.
- Updated TQi 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system.
- Painted and trimmed ProGraphix® body with factory-applied decals.
- Four GTR™ silicone oil shocks with hard-anodized bodies and TiN shafts.
- Variable progressive two-rocker independent pivot ball suspension.
- Ball bearing-enhanced steering with twin high-torque servos and a heavy-duty servo saver.
- Auto-shifting, two-speed transmission (forward only).
- Sealed, limited-slip differentials with silicone X-rings and gaskets.
- Giant 1.6” (40 mm) alloy caliper brakes with drilled, vented steel rotors and semi-metallic friction material.
- Two-shoe composite clutch.
- Front/rear plastic bumpers.
- Sealed front and rear gearboxes.
- 38-tooth molded plastic main gear.
- 38-tooth spur gear.
- 15T clutch bell.
- Low-profile 5.1 oz. (150 cc) fuel tank with flip-top cap.
- 1.6” (42 mm) wide, 4.3” (109 mm) diameter BFGoodrich®/Kumho® replica multi-terrain, soft-compound rubber tires.
- 1.6” (42 mm) wide, 2.2” (56 mm) diameter 5-spoke satin-chrome beadlock wheels.
- Adjustable toe-in/camber.
- Full set of rubber-sealed ball bearings.
- 2Amp DC fast charger (for 6-cell EZ-Start battery).
- Tool set.
- Two air filter elements.
- Filter oil.
- Extra glow plug.
- Fuel bottle.
- Engine set-up DVD.
Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) allows you to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration that was engineered into your Slayer Pro 4X4, making it much easier to control on common slippery surfaces such as loose dirt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Punch it off the line and TSM goes to work sensing the vehicle’s direction and making steering corrections to provide straight-ahead full-throttle acceleration without fishtailing, spinouts, and loss of control. TSM also works during cornering, first making intuitive corrections to maintain your line, and then allowing you to hammer the throttle earlier in the turn for much faster exit speeds. Braking is dramatically improved as TSM works to keep you arrow straight until you come to a complete stop.
Includes a 12V DC-powered, 2A peak-detecting charger with a vivid LED status light for quick, convenient charging of the Power Cell EZ-Start battery.
Steering and Throttle Servos
The Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz radio included with this vehicle is the ultimate control system for your vehicle. It’s also compatible with the Traxxas Link Wireless Module (sold separately) which allows wireless transmission of telemetry data.
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636
We accept the following:
Unauthorized use of any materials presented here is prohibited. Copying or reproducing any elements from this page is not permitted. All prices, descriptions and availability subject to change.
Copyright © 1994 -
Tower Hobbies All rights reserved. Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.