Nitro T-Maxx Classic RTR
The Power of TRX2.5 Elevating Ready-To-Run to Ready-To-Race!
The T-Maxx is Ready-To-Race with 60% more horsepower from the TRX2.5 Racing Engine! In the real world of high-performance racing, the power-to-weight ratio is everything. More power and less weight equal greater speed and acceleration! Bigger engines in bigger trucks give the illusion of being more powerful, but all that jumbo sizing adds bulk and weight that just slows you down. The performance-minded driver knows that using technology and innovation to increase horsepower, without increasing the size and weight of the vehicle is the key to going fast. The T-Maxx follows the formula precisely and the results are wheelies on demand and top speeds in excess of 40 MPH! Now includes battery and charger for the Ez-Start, extra glow plug, fuel bottle and tools.
- Automatic two-speed shifting in both forward and reverse
- TRX 2.5 rear-exhaust racing engine with slide carburetor
- 4WD system with hardened steel ring and pinions; planetary gear differentials; slipper clutch; and new, larger, heavy-duty driveshafts.
- 8 adjustable oil-filled shocks
- Over 3½ inches of suspension travel.
- Four-wheel disc braking
- Precision ball bearings (28 total)
- 3mm heavy duty chassis
- Heavy-duty 3.5 mm turnbuckles
- 3-channel radio system
Length: 19.125 in (486 mm), Front Track: 16.25 in (414 mm), Rear Track: 16.25 in (414 mm), Ground Clearance: 4 in (101 mm), Height: 10.375 in (264 mm), Wheelbase: 12 in (305 mm)
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636