New! Traxxas® Slash™ Ford® F-150® SVT® Raptor TQ™ RTR
Traxxas® Slash™ Ford® F-150® SVT® Raptor TQ™ RTR
Nothing can prepare you for the all-terrain excitement of the Traxxas Slash Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 2.4GHz RTR! Features include a Titan 550 12T motor, a waterproof XL-5 ESC with three driver profiles, a TQ 2.4GHz radio system and a painted body. The package also includes a Power Cell iD 7-cell 3000mAh NiMH battery and 4Amp Peak Detecting fast charger.
Length: 22.4 in (568 mm), Height: 8.4 in (214 mm), Weight: 4.8 lb (2,160 g), Track: 11.7 in (296 mm), Wheelbase: 13.2 in (335 mm), Ground Clearance: 3.5 in (89 mm), Requirements: 4 “AA” batteries, Building and track equipment
- Long-wheelbase fiber-composite modified tub chassis.
- Waterproof electronics let drivers race in mud, snow, dirt and water.
- Powerful Titan® 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan.
- Waterproof XL-5™ ESC with forward/reverse/brake operation, three drive profiles, EZ-Set® push-button setup, thermal shutdown protection and Traxxas High-Current Connectors.
- Updated TQ 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system with sleek internal-antenna styling and precise, no-compromise control. Features include a 3-channel 2.4GHz receiver, servo reversing, steering trim and more.
- Officially licensed Ford F-150 SVT Raptor body graphics.
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology.
- Progressive-rate, powder-coated shock springs with a race-tuned responsive spring rate.
- Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system.
- Composite planetary gear differential includes a steel ring gear.
- Magnum 272™ metal-gear transmission with ball bearings.
- Bellcrank steering.
- Heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes.
- O-ring sealed gearbox protects the transmission. A beefed-up motor guard provides extra support.
- Adjustable steel Jato®-style turnbuckles and captured rod ends.
- External gear cover with easy slipper access.
- Easy-access battery compartment.
- Adjustable battery hold-down accepts 6-7 cell flat packs and 7-cell hump packs.
- Impact-absorbing chassis nerf bars support the body.
- Scale front/rear tube-style bumpers.
- Body mounts incorporate reinforced washers for additional body support.
- Captured rod ends.
- Licensed BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain™ T/A® tires with performance foam inserts.
- 2.2” (56 mm) split-spoke wheels with satin-chrome “beadlock” detail.
- 7-cell Traxxas Power Cell iD 3000mAh NiMH stick pack.
- 4A DC Fast Charger
- Precision hex hardware throughout.
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings.
The included 12V DC-powered, 4A fast charger maximizes run time on Traxxas iD Power Cell NiMH batteries. Peak-detection circuitry ensures full charges every time. A vivid LED shows charge status—flashing green to indicate charge in progress, and steady green at full charge.
Traxxas High-Current Connectors are designed to handle high-current applications and funnel maximum power to your vehicle's electronics.
Traxxas iD Power Cell batteries automatically set and optimize charge settings for unmatched charging safety and simplicity.
The Traxxas digital high-torque servo provides precise steering authority and speed for wheel-to-wheel racing in the back yard or on the track.
The powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor features an over-sized armature (30% larger compared to 540-sized armatures) with 12-turns of pure copper wire for big torque and increased power-handling capabilities.
The XL-5 Electronic Speed Control handles the elements while smoothly supplying power to the motor. Features a completely waterproof design, low voltage detection, three throttle profiles, Thermal Shutdown Protection, 4-7 cell compatibility, and built-in BEC.
The Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz radio included with this vehicle includes a built-in Traxxas Link Wireless Module which uses Bluetooth technology to wirelessly transmit telemetry data to the Traxxas Link app.
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636
We accept the following:
Unauthorized use of any materials presented here is prohibited. Copying or reproducing any elements from this page is not permitted. All prices, descriptions and availability subject to change.
Copyright © 1994 -
Tower Hobbies All rights reserved. Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.