Traxxas® Nitro Slash® RTR
Traxxas® Nitro Slash® RTR
Expect blistering speeds exceeding 50 mph when you take the 1/10, 2WD Nitro Slash RTR out for a spin! Features include a powerful TRX 3.3 Racing Engine with EZ-Start electric starting, a TQ 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system, licensed body options and licensed BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T/A tires.
Length: 22.2 in (565 mm), Height: 7.4 in (188 mm), Front/Rear Track: 11.7 in (296 mm), Wheelbase: 13.1 in (332 mm), Gear Ratio: 2.81, Requirements: Glow fuel with 10-20% nitromethane content (20% recommended for break-in), Track and maintenance equipment
- 0.1” (2.5 mm) thick 6061-T6 aluminum and composite double-deck chassis.
- Two-wheel shaft drive with heavy-duty telescoping driveshafts.
- TRX® 3.3 engine with EZ-Start® electric starter, slide-valve carburetor, dual-stage foam air filter and tuned pipe.
- TQ 2.4GHz 2-channel radio with high-torque steering and throttle servos and a telemetry-enabled 5-channel micro receiver. (Telemetry use requires the Traxxas Docking Base and an Android™ device, Apple® iPod touch® or iPhone®).
- Painted and trimmed “Race Replica” body, available in officially licensed styles (Chad Hord Edition, Robby Gordon Edition, Mark Jenkins Edition and Rob MacCachren Edition).
- Fully adjustable oil-filled Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology.
- Magnum 381™ transmission with metal top and idler gears, plus an adjustable slipper clutch.
- Bellcrank steering with servo saver.
- Planetary gear differential with steel gears.
- Steel disc brakes with semi-metallic pads.
- Front/rear flexible plastic bumpers.
- Sealed receiver box.
- 5.1 oz. (150 cc) fuel tank.
- 2.2” (56 mm) BF Goodrich® Mud Terrain T/A tires with foam inserts. S1 rubber compound.
- 2.2” (56 mm) outer diameter, 3” (76 mm) inner diameter five-spoke beadlock-look wheels.
- Power Cell 1500mAh NiMH starter battery.
- 2A DC peak detecting fast charger.
- Adjustable toe-in/camber.
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings.
- Extra glow plug.
- Fuel bottle.
- Nitro tuning DVD.
- Instruction manual.
This high-performance powerplant features a precision composite slide carburetor for easy tuning and crisp throttle response, PowerTune™ blue-anodized cooling head, dyno-proven IPS crankshaft and multi-port rear exhaust.
The Nitro Slash® includes a 2-amp peak detecting charger for quick, convenient, hassle-free charging of the EZ-Start battery.
TQ 2.4GHz 2-channel radio.
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636
We accept the following:
Unauthorized use of any materials presented here is prohibited. Copying or reproducing any elements from this page is not permitted. All prices, descriptions and availability subject to change.
Copyright © 1994 -
Tower Hobbies All rights reserved. Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.