Tower Hobbies® Ultimate Bipe GP/EP ARF
A superior sport aerobat!
Designed for everyday aerobatics, the 45.5” span Ultimate Bipe is an impressive show-stopper! Whether you equip it with glow or electric power, you can expect solid tracking and excellent performance from this outstanding ARF airplane. Includes a strong wood airframe, high-quality heat shrink film covering, a fiberglass cowl and wheel pants, removable battery hatch and more.
Specifications:Wingspan: 45.5 in (1155 mm), Wing Area: 840 in² (54.2 dm²), Wing Loading: 16-20 oz/ft² (49-61 g/dm²), Weight: 6-7.25 lb (2720-3290 g), Length: 50 in (1270 mm), Requirements 4+ channel radio with 4-7 servos, 2-stroke .46-.55 or 4-stroke .72-.81 glow engine or RimFire™ .55 brushless motor, 75A ESC, 6S 22.2V 3800mAh LiPo battery & charger, 2S 6.6V 1300mAh LiFe Rx battery, Y-harness, 15x8 propeller
- Straightforward, hassle-free assembly, thanks to premium prebuilt components and detailed, illustrated instructions.
- Handling inspires confidence, in the air and on the ground.
- Landings are a breeze, with slow approach speeds and solid control all the way to touchdown.
- Add a radio and your preferred power system to be flight-ready fast!
- Solid tracking and excellent aerobatic performance with glow or electric power!
- Lightweight, strong wood airframe.
- Fiberglass cowl and wheel pants.
- Interplane struts attach without the need for screws or tools.
- Large, removable hatch allows easy LiPo changes for EP flying.
- Can be set up using two or four aileron servos.
- Complete hardware package with spinner.
- Includes decal sheet.