T-34B Mentor Kit
Take flight with an American military classic trainer!
For almost 50 years the T-34 Mentor was a primary trainer for new U.S. Air Force and Navy pilots. Though many full-size Mentors still exist today, there are few R/C models of this plane around. But Top Flite is proud to announce the unveiling of a 1/5 scale replica of this legendary trainer that performs as realistically as it looks. With its Gold Edition engineering and lots of scale touches, this T-34 Mentor makes for a proud addition to your military model hangar.
- The fuse and wings are fully sheeted in 3/32" balsa for added strength, while the tail section is sheeted in 1/16" balsa for lighter weight.
- The cowl and tail cone are made of heavy-duty ABS plastic for durability.
- Selig 3086 and 3087 airfoils deliver comforting stability for smooth flight and basic aerobatics.
- The large canopy can be installed to slide open and closed, and can be enhanced with a full cockpit kit (LXDAD7) and 1/4 scale pilot figures.
- Performance options include operational flaps and retractable landing gear.
Wingspan: 80 in (2030mm) Wing Area: 1025 sq in (66dm2) Weight: 10-14 lb (4.5-6.4kg) Wing Loading: 22.5-31.5 oz/sq ft (69-96g/dm2) Length: 63 in (1600mm) Requires: 2-stroke .61-.91 cu in (10-15cc) or 4-stroke .91-1.20 cu in (15-20cc) engine, 4-6 channel radio w/5-9 servos, 3 rolls MonoKote