Raptor® G4 90-Class Nitro Helicopter Kits
The next generation in nitro heli innovation.
Both the Raptor G4 90-Class Nitro and Nitro Flybarless Helicopters started with a clean sheet of paper and no preconceived notions on how to engineer a top-of-the-line nitro machine. Backed by Thunder Tiger's commitment to excellence, these helis are equipped with the latest advancements — including the Quick Calibration System, a helical main gear and an all-metal rotor control system — and they're surprisingly lightweight as well. With every 3D and F3C competition the Raptor G4 enters, it sets new standards and earns more and more admirers.
- The Quick Calibration System makes setup a snap.
- A helical main gear transfers torque more efficiently and provides more surface area for greater strength.
- One-piece machined aluminum tail gear box.
- Hollow 15mm hardened main shaft.
- All-metal rotor control system.
- A wide +/- 15° collective pitch range.
- Equipped with a 135° swash plate, with an optional 140°.
- At 9.7 pounds flight-ready, the Raptor G4 90-Class is lighter than comparable nitro machines.
Fuselage Length: 53.3" (1354mm) Main Rotor Diameter: 62.4" (1584mm) Tail Rotor Diameter: 11" (280mm) Weight (Fully Equipped): 9.7lb (4400g) Height: 16.9" (430mm) Gear Ratio: 1:7.92: 4.67 (fixed ratio) Requirements: Engine: .90 helicopter, Radio: At least 6-channel with receiver battery, Gyro: 3-Axis, Main Blades: 690mm or 710mm carbon fiber, Fuel: Heli blend, 15-30%, Engine Starter: Electric starter with extended 6mm starting tool, Tools and field equipment