To receive your Free Item you must use the BUY NOW button on this page.
X50 Torque-Tube Nitro 3D Kits
Unlimited 50-class, 3D performance!
Get unlimited 3D performance in a compact, 50-class package with Thunder Tiger X50 Torque-Tube Nitro 3D Kits. Available Individually, or in a Combo with an engine and muffler, both feature a torque-tube drive system for crisp rudder response, an under-slung metal rotor head, carbon fiber blades and more!Common Features
- Efficient torque-tube drive system for crisp rudder response and 100% power transfer.
- Lightweight, 0.9 oz (26 g) machined metal tail case.
- High-precision, under-slung metal rotor head for awesome 3D performance.
- Compound carbon/aluminum tail boom to reduce vibration.
- Lightweight metal tail boom bracket.
- Hardened stainless steel 0.4 in (10 mm) main shaft; 0.3 (7 mm) feathering shaft and 0.2 in (5 mm) tail output shaft.
- Lengthened receiver tray for LiPo receiver packs.
- One-piece, slim-profile 1.2 in (30 mm) wide carbon frame.
- Dual-radial, single-thrust bearings and metal tail grips with 3.7 in. (95 mm) blades.lutch bell/metal reinforced ribs.
- Lightweight, vented main and tail gear set design.
- Lightweight, rugged landing skid.
- Carbon base plate and fin.
- Shrouded fan for efficient heat dissipation.
- Spacious three-deck electronics tray.
- Main and header tanks (total capacity: 16.2 fl. oz/480 cc).
- High-quality, printed fiberglass canopy.
- Lightweight paddles for 3D, weighing only 0.7 oz (20 g).
- +/- 15% collective and +/- 25° cyclic travel.
- 23.6 in (600 mm) carbon fiber blades.
- Lightweight and vented clutch bell / Metal-reinforced ribs
Kit/Engine/Muffler Combo Below Also Features
- RL-53H heli engine
- RL high-flow 3D muffler
Fuselage Length: 47.2 in (1,200 mm) Fuselage Width: 7.9 in (200 mm) Main Rotor Diameter: 53 in (1,345 mm) Tail Rotor Diameter: 10.2 in (260 mm) Weight (Fully Equipped): 7.2 lb (3,266 g) Requirements: Radio system with a minimum of 6 channels, Heading-hold gyro, Fuel: Heli blend with 10-30% nitromethane and 20% lubricant content, Receiver battery, Glow starter, plug wrench and field equipment Standard Kit Requirements: RL-53H heli engine and RL high-flow 3D muffler.
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636