Raptor® 50 Nitro 3D 2.4GHz ARF Super Combo
Execute thrilling 3D maneuvers!
Execute thrilling 3D maneuvers with the Raptor 50 Nitro 3D 2.4GHz ARF Super Combo! Features include a Redline RL-53HX engine, an Ace RC Sky Tech TS6i 2.4GHz 6-channel radio system, an Ace RC TG-7000 heading-lock gyro, a painted FRP body, 90° Collective Cyclic Pitch Mixing (CCPM) and FRP main blades.
- 90° Collective Cyclic Pitch Mixing (CCPM) with 0.4" (10 mm) diameter main shaft, a main rotor with 0.2" (6 mm) spindle and large radial/thrust bearings.
- Constant drive autorotation gear allows aerobatics during autorotation.
- RL-53HX engine with an aluminum Redline high-flow 3D muffler, two needle valves, a knife-edge con rod, a lightened ringed piston, a red machined heat sink head, a push-pull throttle lever and a Redline R3 glow plug.
- Ace RC® Sky Tech TS6i 2.4GHz 6-channel programmable radio system, with one digital rudder servo, four metal gear servos, acro/heli mixing and 8-model memory. Compatible with the #AT1032 Trainer Cable (sold separately).
- Ace RC TG-7000 heading-lock gyro.
- Painted FRP body with carbon fiber-like canopy and factory-applied decals.
- Aluminum tail boom, sized to fit 24.4" (620 mm) blades.
- Push-pull linkage system.
- FRP main blades.
- White plastic tail rotor system.
- Nylon landing gear with aluminum skids.
- 11.5 oz (340 cc) fuel tank.
- 4.8V 1200mAh NiMH flight battery.
- AC wall charger.
- Foam blade holders.
Length: 48 in (1,220 mm) Width: 5.5 in (140 mm) Height: 15.7 in (400 mm) Main Rotor Diameter: 53 in (1,345 mm) Tail Rotor Diameter: 9.3 in (236 mm) RTF Weight: 7.5 lb (3,400 g) Requirements Heli blend glow fuel with 15-30% nitromethane content, 0.2" (6 mm) hex-size starting shaft, 12V .90-size electric starter, Remote glow starter, Building and field equipment