To receive your Free Item you must use the BUY NOW button on this page.
Titan X50E Flybarless 600 EP Kit
The hotrod of the Thunder Tiger heli lineup!
Exciting news for heli pilots: the Titan X50 is now available with electric power…and it's flybarless, too. This 600-size machine has all the latest innovations for performing jaw-dropping 3D aerobatics, and comes with the latest V2 3D carbon fiber blades. It's one of the most highly anticipated and best performing helis in R/C!
- Flybarless design.
- 10 mm main shaft, hollow to reduce weight, hardened to add durability.
- 7 mm feathering shaft.
- Lightweight, rigid one-piece metal main rotor hub.
- Oversized titanium linkage rods and balls for rigidity and extreme pitch response.
- Long, machined aluminum control arms for high resolution control.
- Accepts a wide range of motor sizes, up to a maximum width of 52 mm.
- Robust 135-tooth main gear.
- 120° CCPM control system (convertible to 140°).
- Adjustable motor mount and pinion bearing block.
- Large battery bay accommodates 8-12S LiPo power.
- Sturdy pre-painted canopy with color-shifting finish.
- Torque-tube tail drive system.
- Machined aluminum tail case and boom support bracket.
- Compound carbon/aluminum tail boom for low vibration and less weight.
- Thunder Tiger V2 carbon 600 mm FBL main rotor blades.
Main Rotor Diameter: 53 in (1345 mm) Main Rotor Blade Length: 23.6 in (600 mm) Tail Rotor Blade Length: 3.74 in (95 mm) Fuselage Length: 47.25 in (1200 mm) Height: 15.7 in (399 mm) Width: 7.87 in (200 mm) Weight w/o batteries: 6.06 lb (2748 g) Requirements: Heli radio with a minimum of 6 channels, Heading-hold gyro and Receiver battery
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636