Raptor 50S Nitro 3D Receiver-Ready
A superior heli for all discerning pilots.
You want your first heli to be special and the Raptor 50S is just that. It's durable, easy to maintain and ready to get you to the flight line fast with solid performance. From learning the basics to flying 3D, the Raptor 50S is a heli that grows with you. This machine is packed with the features heli pilots want most, for confident flight whether you're a beginner or an expert. Once you've mastered controlling the Raptor 50S you will be able to enjoy backwards, forwards and inverted flight while executing flips, rolls and spins all with the same heli.
- TG7200 heading hold gyro
- High-torque, metal-gear cyclic and throttle servos
- DS0606n digital tail servo
- Zero Alpha II governor
- 23.6 in (600 mm) wooden main blades
- Reliable belt-driven tail rotor with 3.7 in (95 mm) blades
- Extra-long aluminum tail boom to accommodate optional 620 mm (24.4") blades
Main Rotor Diameter: 53 in (1345 mm) Tail Rotor Diameter: 9.3 in (237 mm) Length: 48 in (1200 mm) Width: 5.5 in (140 mm) Height: 15.75 in (400 mm) RTF Weight: 6.9 lb (3.12 kg) Requires: Compatible radio system, Nitro fuel, Starters