Sparrowhawk XXB Brushless 4WD 2.4GHz RTR
Fully assembled and ready to rip!
1/10 scale Sparrowhawk Brushless 4WD 2.4GHz RTRs take ready-to-run racing to new extremes! A Ripper IB36-540C 3300kV brushless motor and Ace RC BLC-40C brushless ESC deliver superior speed and power, while an Ace RC Cougar 3-channel 2.4GHz radio system provides incredible control. Available in two trim schemes.
- Compatible with countless Thunder Tiger hop-ups!
- 0.1" (3 mm) thick plastic bathtub chassis with countersunk battery tray and upper deck.
- Four-wheel steel universal drive shafts with aluminum hex hubs.
- Thunder Tiger Ripper IBL36-540C 3300kV brushless motor.
- Ace RC BLC-40C 40A brushless ESC.
- Ace RC Cougar 3-channel 2.4GHz radio system with standard-torque steering servo.
- Composite-bodied, coil-over oil shocks with aluminum caps.
- 0.27" (7 mm) thick crash-resistant composite shock towers.
- Wishbone suspension with long racing-optimized arms.
- Ball-raced bellcrank steering with servo saver.
- Standard competition slipper clutch.
- Front/rear universal CVAs.
- Hardened steel adjustable turnbuckles and steering tie rods.
- Hardened steel bevel gear differentials.
- Cast aluminum motor mount.
- 22-tooth metal pinion gear.
- 72-tooth spur gear.
- 2.2" (56 mm) wide square pin tires.
- 2.2" (56 mm) dia. black 12-spoke wheels.
- Adjustable toe-in/camber.
- Full set of ball bearings.
- 60-day limited manufacturer's warranty.
Length: 17.1 in (435 mm) Width: 13 in (330 mm) Height: 6.5 in (165 mm) Ground Clearance: 1.3 in (33 mm) Wheelbase: 11.3 in (288 mm) Weight (w/o battery): 3.7 lb (1,660 g) Requirements: 6-cell NiMH stick pack with standard connector, NiMH-compatible charger (peak-type recommended), 8 "AA" batteries, Building and track equipment
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636