Sparrowhawk XT 4WD 2.4GHz RTRs
What stadium racers should be!
Sparrowhawk XT 4WD 2.4GHz RTRs are the fastest, most affordable stadium racers around! Features include a Super 19T 550 motor, an Ace RC Veloci-RS ESC with reverse, an Ace RC Cougar P2 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system, composite oil shocks, a competition slipper clutch and pin spike tires.
- 0.1" (3 mm) thick plastic bathtub anodized chassis includes a countersunk battery tray.
- Four-wheel shaft drive.
- Thunder Tiger Super 19T 550 motor.
- Ace RC® Veloci-RS ESC with reverse.
- Ace RC Cougar P2 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system with one standard steering servo and an Ace RC TRS401ss 2.4GHz 3-channel receiver.
- Painted and trimmed body.
- Composite oil shocks.
- Wishbone suspension with long racing arms.
- Ball bearing-equipped bellcrank steering with servo saver.
- Competition-ready slipper clutch.
- Front/rear universal CVAs.
- Bevel steel gear differentials.
- Cast aluminum motor mount.
- 48-pitch, 20-tooth metal pinion gear.
- 72-tooth composite spur gear.
- 2" (51 mm) wide, 2.2" (56 mm) inner dia., 3.9" (100 mm) outer dia. pin spike tires with foam inserts.
- 2" (51 mm) wide, 2.2" (56 mm) dia. black plastic wheels.
- Non-adjustable toe-in/camber.
- Full set of ball bearings.
- Fully upgradeable with option parts.
- 60-day limited manufacturer's warranty.
Length: 17.1 in (435 mm) Width: 13 in (331 mm) Height: 6.5 in (165 mm) Ground Clearance: 1.3 in (28 mm) Wheelbase: 11.3 in (288 mm) Approx. Weight: 3.7 lb (1,660 g) Requirements: 6-cell NiMH battery pack with standard connector, NiMH-compatible peak charger, 8 "AA" batteries, Building and track equipment.