1/8 EB-4 S3 Nitro 4WD 2.4GHz RTR
Full-throttle off-road action!
The Thunder Tiger 1/8 EB-4 S3 Nitro 4WD 2.4GHz RTR delivers full-throttle off-road action! Features include a Pro 28BX-R engine, an Ace RC Cougar PS3 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system, metal oil shocks with large-volume anodized bodies, tires with foam inserts and colorful dish wheels.
- Narrow anodized chassis delivers super-stable handling.
- Four-wheel shaft drive.
- Pro 28BX-R ball-raced pullstart engine with a slide valve carburetor and a polished, CNC-machined aluminum tuned pipe and manifold.
- Ace RC® Cougar PS3 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system with one C1807MG metal-gear steering servo and a TRS401ss 2.4GHz 3-channel receiver.
- Painted and trimmed polycarbonate body with a one-piece nylon wing and factory-applied decals.
- Metal oil shocks with large-volume anodized bodies.
- Adjustable front pivot-ball suspension.
- Dual metal disc brakes.
- Three lightened gear differentials.
- Heavy-duty CVD universal front drivetrain.
- Sealed, dust-resistant radio and battery boxes.
- Compact, lightened flywheel.
- Anodized alloy front brace, radio tray and center diff top plate.
- Dual-stage air cleaner.
- Tires with foam inserts.
- Colorful dish wheels.
- Captured hinge pins require no retaining clips.
- Complete set of rubber-sealed ball bearings.
Length: 19.5 in (495 mm) Width: 12 in (305 mm) Height: 7.1 in (180 mm) Wheelbase (adj.): 12.6-13 in (320-330 mm) Requirements: Glow fuel with 20% synthetic/castor blend lubricant content and 10-30% nitro content (do not use more than 10% for break-in), "AA" batteries, Building and track equipment
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636