Tomahawk ST Nitro 4WD 2.4GHz RTRs
Thrilling off-road action!
Outrun your competitors with Tomahawk ST Nitro 4WD 2.4GHz RTRs! Features include a Pro-18BX engine with pull-start and a polished aluminum tuned pipe, an Ace RC Cougar PS3 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system, coil-over oil shocks, a double wishbone suspension and more.
- 0.12" (3 mm) thick anodized aluminum alloy body.
- Four-wheel shaft drive.
- Thunder Tiger Pro-18BX (3 cc) engine with pull-starter, polished aluminum tuned pipe, glow plug and foam air filter.
- Ace RC® Cougar PS3 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system with one S1903 standard servo and one TRS401ss 2.4GHz 3-channel receiver.
- Painted and trimmed body, with a rear wing and factory-applied decals.
- Composite coil-over oil shocks.
- Double wishbone suspension with ultra-long racing arms.
- Ball bearing-equipped bellcrank steering with servo saver.
- Composite two-shoe clutch.
- Single-speed transmission.
- Fiberglass disc brakes.
- Bevel gear differentials.
- Front/rear universal CVAs.
- Sealed receiver box.
- 14-tooth steel clutch bell.
- 45-tooth composite spur gear.
- 2.5 oz. (75 cc) fuel tank.
- 2" (53 mm) wide, 3.9" (100 mm) diameter small block pattern tires with foam inserts.
- 2" (50 mm) wide, 2.2" (56 mm) diameter black plastic, split-spoke wheels.
- Non-adjustable toe-in/camber.
- Ball bearings installed on axles.
- 60-day limited manufacturer's warranty, beginning at the date of purchase.
Length: 17.7 in (450 mm) Width: 12.9 in (330 mm) Height: 5.9 in (150 mm) Wheelbase: 11.6 in (295 mm) Weight (approx.): 4.5 lb (2,030 g) Requirements: Glow fuel with 20% lubricant content and 10-30% nitromethane content (synthetic/castor blend lubricant recommended; do not use more than 10% nitro content for break-in), 12 "AA" batteries (8 for the transmitter and 4 for the battery box), Building and track equipment